2011 SCORE Laughlin entry fees??? What were they?

LukeMcMillin83

RDC Crypto
Does anyone remember what the score laughlin entry fees were LAST YEAR, 2011? When we ran the shorter course. I'm just curious becuase this year we are using the longer course and the entry fee is 1800 dollars! 1790 to be exact, but just sounds kind of crazy, since we just raced the same course for much less than HALF of that amount...

PALAPABOY

Bajalite Win Streak Killer
RDC Crypto
SCORE Laughlin entry fee to race class 7-2, two separate races $1800

Diesel fuel $4.20 per gallon, race fuel $6.50 per gallon

Mason truck beating the BL 3 races in a row.....Priceless!

PAB

40's rock!
RDC Crypto
Score is still the only series, I think, to include racer medical coverage and insurance. I'm sure most of you don't think about that type of stuff.... Just like ignoring fire suppression and safety equipment.....

I've been wrong before but also money goes to purse and points.

Zac Reish

RDC Crypto
Score is still the only series, I think, to include racer medical coverage and insurance. I'm sure most of you don't think about that type of stuff.... Just like ignoring fire suppression and safety equipment.....

I've been wrong before but also money goes to purse and points.

Do you know what that actually covers? Not trying to be a smart donkey just wondering what it would cover if, the if happened.

Brandt_Anderson

"Rag Doll"
RDC Crypto
If we're just talking about the money, this is far less expensive than going to one race at Laughlin with the old entry fee AND going to San Felipe (or even Primm) in September. Obviously there might be other complaints about the "5" race schedule for 2012, but again if we're just talking money, in the end we come out spending less for the season.

bpthirteen

RDC Crypto
Website
www.bajahq.com
Do you know what that actually covers? Not trying to be a smart donkey just wondering what it would cover if, the if happened.

Not sure what it covers today, but back in 2003 it covered $20,000 for personal medical. It acted as a supplemental policy if you had your own health insurance. By the way, anyone who is racing without health insurance is a fool!

harleys dad

RDC Crypto
Does anyone remember what the score laughlin entry fees were LAST YEAR, 2011? When we ran the shorter course. I'm just curious becuase this year we are using the longer course and the entry fee is 1800 dollars! 1790 to be exact, but just sounds kind of crazy, since we just raced the same course for much less than HALF of that amount...
How long have I been saying that Luke, dont forget to include Bill Savages wallet into it also. Sounds great that they are running the longer course!

pdailey

Pug Dad
RDC Crypto
If we're just talking about the money, this is far less expensive than going to one race at Laughlin with the old entry fee AND going to San Felipe (or even Primm) in September. Obviously there might be other complaints about the "5" race schedule for 2012, but again if we're just talking money, in the end we come out spending less for the season.

I concur

Lost Sheep

RDC Crypto
Well if you think about it its $300 less than the b1k was and we raced 700miles!!! Of course theres alot of other cost involved dont get me wrong. But are they having the LEAP this year? Seems like alot of money for a race that has been a planed 2 day race for the past 17 years. Are we really saving money by doing this with a peninsula run this year? Seems to me a b1k loop plus a primm race would cost the same as a pininsula run! Yes? no? In the end we all complaine but most of us show up anyways, pay the money and have some fun.....Why? WE LOVE DESERT RACING!!!!

Bomberos for Baja

RDC Crypto

See attached
or http://www.yoloracing.com/laughlinentry.pdf

Attachments

• 2011 SF250 Entry Fees.pdf
    36.5 KB · Views: 137

jo maoma

Heisenberg
RDC Crypto
damn 1%ers....

...OCCUPY LAUGHLIN!

Occupy-Wall-Street-Turns-Violent.jpg

Brandt_Anderson

"Rag Doll"
RDC Crypto
Hey I have a great idea: just run 3 days in a row in Laughlin ( all count as separate pionts races)and charge a $5000 entry fee. That way you can skip the Baja 500 and every one will save so much money!

Yes. That's true. Or we could race zero races and spend zero money....... I don't think you get the point of my post or just didn't read the whole thing.