2012 Challenge Cup PRO2 VS PRO4 ProPuggy Vs Prolite Predictions

Dirty*

Reaction
Wow this season seemed to fly by and now we are at the final round of the 2012 Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. Let's hear your predictions on 2012 Challenge Cup PRO2 VS PRO4 ProPuggy Vs Prolite winners ? Will it be a Pro2 or Pro4 will it be a Probuggy or a Prolite ? Who will be the big winners? All I know is that we will have 30 of the fastest trucks & buggies going after the big dollars in both races!!

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
I'm looking forward to the race for sure. I'm hoping for a straight up qualifying for the buggy/prolite race! They used to give the trucks an advantage starting in front but I think now with the V8 and auto transmission they have become more powerful and easier to drive so this has made the trucks more competative with the buggies.

What ever they do they should start the 5 or 7 or 10 top qualifiers in BOTH classes mixed where they qualify with some sort of inversion. I say a one lap qualifying for each vehicle to set the field....

I won't make a prediction but last year I chose to drive a buggy over a truck and this year I am in a buggy again......

Dirty Harry

Reaction
The way Bean was diving into corners in his buggy last year he was passing trucks at every turn. Late this season though it seems like everything is really coming together for Casey Currie so he is my pick to keep that momentum.

It is so hard to tell who is going to win in these cup races because one squirrel trying to dive under you in a turn can ruin your day. I've got to pick Kyle LeDuc in the Pro2 vs. Pro4 race though, when he is in the zone no one can touch Kyle.

SEANY

Reaction
For me to make an accurate prediction I need to know one thing, will the flag guys have black flags? Lol sorry I had too...!!!! Bwahahaha!

CMI CHUCK

Reaction
For me to make an accurate prediction I need to know one thing, will the flag guys have black flags? Lol sorry I had too...!!!! Bwahahaha!
The answer is Yes, And the flagman wont be standing on the track 6 feet away from the vehicles going by at 80 MPH! That guy has Balls of Steel!
And I will take Kyle in the P4-P2 race, And a Buggy will win again! You heard it here first.

SEANY

Reaction
Hopefully those pesky k-rails won't be sticking out in the middle of the track so Rob Mac can take the win!
Haha! Yea, but trust me when I say this. There will be k-rails between the track and the hot pits!! Bwahahah zing!!!

SEANY

Reaction
The answer is Yes, And the flagman wont be standing on the track 6 feet away from the vehicles going by at 80 MPH! That guy has Balls of Steel!
And I will take Kyle in the P4-P2 race, And a Buggy will win again! You heard it here first.
That guys was nuts!!! No wonder he never threw a black flag. Worried the truck would come back around and run him over!!!

SEANY

Reaction
Wow this season seemed to fly by and now we are at the final round of the 2012 Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. Let's hear your predictions on 2012 Challenge Cup PRO2 VS PRO4 ProPuggy Vs Prolite winners ? Will it be a Pro2 or Pro4 will it be a Probuggy or a Prolite ? Who will be the big winners? All I know is that we will have 30 of the fastest trucks & buggies going after the big dollars in both races!!
It's going to be and epic weekend that's forsure!!!

Dirty*

Reaction

This is gonna be a great race as it has been every year!!​

9five9

Reaction
Buggy/pro lites - I think the trucks will have it this year. So many changes to both classes, I think it'll be a truck year. If Deegan isn't caught back in the pack, he'll take it. If not, it'll be RJ.

P2/4 - Kyle leduc is the only p4 driver who will have a chance at picking through the field. I think with the amount of p2's out there, the rest of the 4's will be lost in traffic. That being said, if Kyle doesn't get to the front and keep his equipment together, my pick will be someone consistent like Marty Hart. I think he has what it takes to hold people off. He's like the chad hord of LOORRS.

CYS Motorsports

Reaction
I pick Fortin for Super Buggy vs. Pro Lite

I take Marty Hart for the Pro 2- Pro 4 race.

Boatec and Fiberwork will be the big winners!!!

Dirty*

Reaction
I pick Fortin for Super Buggy vs. Pro Lite

I take Marty Hart for the Pro 2- Pro 4 race.

Boatec and Fiberwork will be the big winners!!!

Buggy/pro lites - I think the trucks will have it this year. So many changes to both classes, I think it'll be a truck year. If Deegan isn't caught back in the pack, he'll take it. If not, it'll be RJ.

P2/4 - Kyle leduc is the only p4 driver who will have a chance at picking through the field. I think with the amount of p2's out there, the rest of the 4's will be lost in traffic. That being said, if Kyle doesn't get to the front and keep his equipment together, my pick will be someone consistent like Marty Hart. I think he has what it takes to hold people off. He's like the chad hord of LOORRS.

Both great picks!!! I feel we have 6-8 potential winners in both P2 vs P4 and PBuggy vs Plite race!!

Things needed to win!!

- Ton's of luck needed / Clean air out front / And hope to be out of the attrition factor!

rpm4life

Reaction
Carl is way fast and gonna drive his P4
Marty
Fig very fast lately
Mac
Woods been very fast when truck is running
Kyle
Barron

chase for food

Reaction
pro 2 or pro 4- I see a very fast toyota coming through the pro 2 field and leading the field to the checkers,

rpm4life

Reaction
Well said but who's driving?
007 was is Vegas