• Forum membership has its advantages....

2012 Pro 10 schedule

DBMETALWORX

Thought it was the 21st, yesterday?

EVO Racing

Thought it was the 21st, yesterday?
Yes November the 28th will be the cut off date... We wanted to give everyone a few more days after the baja 1000 and the holiday to return their ballots... Please remind your fellow class 10 racer to ensure they sent off their ballot if they haven't... We are still missing alot of ballots... Thank you all that have mailed or fax in your ballots... Enjoy your hoilday...!

DBMETALWORX

Been extended til tomorrow.

EVO Racing

I would be down to race score or even bitd. But a large % of the field of class 10 guys is held back by $$$ and even us at times... Score has a mess of things with new rules for class 10 for next year. I think score will NOT get a large class 10 group at any of its races this year. Bitd, is a bit better on rules but would like to see 2.4 only in 2 seat cars. The major downside of both setting rules aside is the cost of entry fees. For a few guys it’s not a problem but for most it is. Keep it simple pick 3 races you would show up to and race! But pick 3 you think most will come, not your favored races. And to keep the overall cost down a bit, only pick promoter once.
Bitd, More, HDRA, Code, Record & Snore
My picks:
-Parker 425 in Feb

-more 500 in May

-riot on the river in Nov

We just need to keep it simple, show up and race! But we all need to show up! Plaster city is my backyard; I’m willing to make that sacrifice and not race in PC if we come together. What do you guys think?