• Forum membership has its advantages....

2012 race ballots????

EVO Racing

Im not sure what day they will arrive but bill has printed ballots out... Im not sure if they have been mailed off yet... Thank you for being patient...

EVO Racing

All ballots have been mailed off.... Some of you should start to see them by today... B Dub ask that I post his Fax # for you guys that dont want to mail ballot back.... FAX #: (928) 854-9408

prerunace

just faxed mine in, let me know if you dont see it. Thanks
Jason LaFortune

B-Dub 1020

Got em guys I have only about 16 back and its all over the board , one guy wants all BITD knowing they allow 2.4 in a single seat and we could never get 30 cars to V-2-R I dont get it. Starting to have my doubts but time will tell.

SicRic

Hey B-Dub, that's why we are selecting our races... count the votes and then the decision will be made,,,,like it or not.
We can't please everyone.

Also....When is the DEADLINE for the return of ballots??

B-Dub 1020

I told Oscar to choose a date, I think 11-21 then announce the races and see if this bird will fly. I have many things on my plate right now (personal) so i'm just putting them in a basket as they arrive and then count after cut off date.

B-Dub 1020

OK I could not wait I had to peek, so far leading is Race #1 Parker 425 #2 Disorder Plaster City #3 Tie between More Freedom 250 and V-2-R #4 Point to point Pahrump #5 Tie between SNORE AND HDRA Laughlin races. Get them ballots back please and see if we can work together to have 5 good car counts in 2012 Thanks

B-Dub 1020

I agree I love V-2-R my youngest does it with our friends car every year but its just not in my budget I dont think. See what happens

Hawkeye

I wonder if there could be way we could pick 4 out of five and still be in. I'll be honest, theres no way I'm going to plaster city

DBMETALWORX

Finally got ours faxed over. HDRA dates were all wrong for our vote. Like Herb Dean says, "Let's get it on!"

SicRic

Here is a question....are we pretty much set on our numbers or do we have to change them according to each race promoter? HDRA, MORE, BITD??