• Forum membership has its advantages....

2012 races

B-Dub 1020

Parker 425 in Feb $1200 entry fee + IRC , MORE 500 in May $500 entry fee , Chili cookoff 250 in Sept $500 entry fee and the 4th race for the bonus will be in Glen Helen or Laughlin in Dec. approx $500 -$600 entry fee. Same thing $250 buy in before the start of Parker , must race all 4 races to be eligible for 4th race bonus $$$$$ Bonus is $250 x number of entries to be split by 1st 2nd and 3rd place after the race. Who wants to do this , or do we wait for other schedules to come out and vote. I wana see 60 responses either way.

SicRic

1st- What about SNORE? I was under the impression that we were supposed to pick a single race from each Org.

2nd- BITD: Is everybody OK with 2 seat cars and 1 seat cars sharing the same engine specs? (ECOTEC 2.4)

DBMETALWORX

1st- What about SNORE? I was under the impression that we were supposed to pick a single race from each Org.

2nd- BITD: Is everybody OK with 2 seat cars and 1 seat cars sharing the same engine specs? (ECOTEC 2.4)
We are not the slightest bit worried about a 2.4 single seat... Besides why would anyone go 2.2 w/40hp less than 2.4, when you could go 1915 VW with 20-25 more hp than 2.2, with way less weight???

B-Dub 1020

We are not the slightest bit worried about a 2.4 single seat... Besides why would anyone go 2.2 w/40hp less than 2.4, when you could go 1915 VW with 20-25 more hp than 2.2, with way less weight???
Can you now run the bigger Toyota, Honda VW in single seat BITD also. I also say wait , many races supposidly announced end of month.

EVO Racing

Can you now run the bigger Toyota, Honda VW in single seat BITD also. I also say wait , many races supposidly announced end of month.
Call up you contacts b dub and let them know you need the dates by the end of the month....

Im still thinking one race from each org but we'll see.... more, snore, bitd, glenn, and ????

DBMETALWORX

I guess my point is you squeeze every hp per cc out of a race motor, so a little less cc = a little less hp.. Not 40 hp difference. I have driven a 1 seater w/1915 FAT motor, also drove the same car w/same motor from Fat that was bumped to 2000, because the 2 seater wasn't done. There was NOT a noticeable difference in performance.. So I don't think it's as big a deal as the "I already lost the race because he has the same motor, but weighs 100lbs less" mentality.. Also if the weight = hp deal was so important, there's no way I should be running up front for any distance with cars like the 1038 in class.. Again 20yr old 2500lb 2 seater w/around 500 lbs driver/co-dog and 150lbs of tools/parts, w/95hp @ the wheels. The only reason I've seen from behind the wheel the past 10yrs, for being passed is the fact that we have not taken the time or $$$ to tune our suspension. Since we only get passed in the rough stuff.. Side x side start @ bwdc is going to be fun.. BTW last yr I totally clowned a 7200 @ the start, w/a heavy under powered car. And passed 2 more as well as a couple 10s on the 1st lap..

Hawkeye

Parker 425 in Feb $1200 entry fee + IRC , MORE 500 in May $500 entry fee , Chili cookoff 250 in Sept $500 entry fee and the 4th race for the bonus will be in Glen Helen or Laughlin in Dec. approx $500 -$600 entry fee. Same thing $250 buy in before the start of Parker , must race all 4 races to be eligible for 4th race bonus $$$$$ Bonus is $250 x number of entries to be split by 1st 2nd and 3rd place after the race. Who wants to do this , or do we wait for other schedules to come out and vote. I wana see 60 responses either way.
I love this Schedule just as it reads above. I would be in for sure if this holds

Fourstroker

FYI - MORE's schedule has been listed on there site

B-Dub 1020

Hey Dave I heard 975 for entry and 175 for IRC at Parker. Oh and I agree you have to have the attitude (we can smoke those single seats and hope they get a flat) haha

DBMETALWORX

Hey Dave I heard 975 for entry and 175 for IRC at Parker. Oh and I agree you have to have the attitude (we can smoke those single seats and hope they get a flat) haha
Yes $975 entry this year. Don't see anything about IRC on BITD website. Last year we did not run it. And hell yeah, 1seaters & light 2 seaters better bring thier balls.

DBMETALWORX

It's in the race info, says there will be a discounted IRC price for this race.
Where? There's not an IRC order form either. That I can find. Though I haven't gotten the entry/info pack in the mail yet. Can't find it on thier site.

AZ1000

2009 DRIVE CHAMP
Where? There's not an IRC order form either. That I can find. Though I haven't gotten the entry/info pack in the mail yet. Can't find it on thier site.
http://www.bitd.com/images/stories/pdfs/bluewater_desert_challenge/2011_1st_Letter_BWDC.pdf

Page 2 Paragraph 10.
10) IriTrack Real Time Satellite Tracking System – SAFETY ABOVE ALL !!! - There will be a SPECIAL PRICE FOR ALL CLASSES for the IRC Satellite Tracking unit. If you would like more information to sign up please call IRC at (949) 294-9035 or (714) 504-9634 and ask for Steve or Phil. The IRC order form will be in your FIP packet and posted on www.bitd.com

DBMETALWORX

http://www.bitd.com/images/stories/pdfs/bluewater_desert_challenge/2011_1st_Letter_BWDC.pdf

Page 2 Paragraph 10.
10) IriTrack Real Time Satellite Tracking System – SAFETY ABOVE ALL !!! - There will be a SPECIAL PRICE FOR ALL CLASSES for the IRC Satellite Tracking unit. If you would like more information to sign up please call IRC at (949) 294-9035 or (714) 504-9634 and ask for Steve or Phil. The IRC order form will be in your FIP packet and posted on www.bitd.com
Gotcha..

B-Dub 1020

Since no body reads or writes here anymore I posted on the main forum, I got wrapped up in all this HDRA vs SNORE crap and should not have. I am sending out a letter asking SNORE for their 2012 schedule. We have MORE, BITD ,HDRA's do we want anyone elses before ballots are drawn up again and mailed