2013 Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series Schedule

Dirty*

Reaction
Will Drop on Friday :)

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
Well at least we know when it will be coming, but it's been a long time coming for people trying to put schedules and race/sponsorship packages.

Looking forward to it - The short-course off-season can be painful!

SEANY

Reaction
Well at least we know when it will be coming, but it's been a long time coming for people trying to put schedules and race/sponsorship packages.

Looking forward to it - The short-course off-season can be painful!
Quality takes time, I like the fact that Lucas's schedule never has a "TBA" on it. Its always finished. Also TORC has yet to release a schedule, whats the deal there?

Hey Dirty I hear that there will be only mod karts at the big series races and no more limited buggies? Can you confirm that?

Dirty*

Reaction
Im with you JRod!! Thats the #1 question I get asked as soon as I see a racer, sponsor or industry guy/girl LOL

Ton's of new teams are entering the Lucas Oil Series in 2013. We had 26 Prolites in 2012 at Firebird Rounds 1 & 2 and im guessing we will have 30-32 in 2013!

Who knows of any new teams racing LOORRS?

What class will they be racing?

Dirty*

Reaction
Hey Dirty I hear that there will be only mod karts at the big series races and no more limited buggies? Can you confirm that?
More info will be out Friday but I believe all karts and limited buggies will be racing the big series. I also believe there will be some modifications to the race program but they are good for all. Look for info to drop on Friday.

FYI -This is pure speculation and a non confirmation.

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
Quality takes time, I like the fact that Lucas's schedule never has a "TBA" on it. Its always finished. Also TORC has yet to release a schedule, whats the deal there?

I checked TORC today as well since Fast-Aid is planing a big fundraiser here in SoCal for early spring and finding an open weekend can definitely be a challenge. Anyway, hope I didn't come across like a dick.

Now that I'm in SoCal I am hoping to make it to more races to show our support!

Thanks for the heads up dirty!

ryant35

Reaction
I hope they followed by suggestion, "Anywhere JetBlue flys"...

OffroadExit

Pistol Pete's Personal Pot Stirrer
Reaction

SEANY

Reaction
I checked TORC today as well since Fast-Aid is planing a big fundraiser here in SoCal for early spring and finding an open weekend can definitely be a challenge. Anyway, hope I didn't come across like a dick.

Now that I'm in SoCal I am hoping to make it to more races to show our support!

Thanks for the heads up dirty!
Lol Jrod your a cop, you have to be a dick!!

Just messin!

indefab

Reaction
Is there still a V8 open class?
How have the turnouts been in that class?

We are hoping to run as many races this year as possible with the El Camino.
Where can we find data about the media exposure from last years events, and projected reach for this season?

Thanks!

mayhem321

Reaction
dirty* i still have a bunch of pics from rd6 pro4 last year from whenmy wife and i rode in the pace truck if you want them

Dirty*

Reaction
dirty* i still have a bunch of pics from rd6 pro4 last year from whenmy wife and i rode in the pace truck if you want them
Throw them up. Lets see them.

SEANY

Reaction
Not a cop anymore, it's just natural now!

I've moved on to entrepreneur in hopes I will have more time and money to do the Fast-Aid thing and be at races!
Oh that's right I forgot! Well good luck man.

mayhem321

Reaction
Throw them up. Lets see them.
soon as i can get my computer to work with my phone i will. i have like 70 pics but i can't upload them and i'm not gonna email them to myself 1 by 1 lol

rpm4life

Reaction
It's got to be Friday somewhere ......
Scoop time Dirty

OffroadExit

Pistol Pete's Personal Pot Stirrer
Reaction
It's got to be Friday somewhere ......
Scoop time Dirty
Gotta wait until Mr. Lucas and Mr. Patison make their big announcement!