• Forum membership has its advantages....

2013 short course schedule

wheeli

Funny Guy from the North, eh
Alright its december already who knows whatwherewhen the LOORRS/TORC sceds will be out,is one series waiting for the other to make a move, Im planing on racing a bit of both and I cant send out sponsor packs till I have some dates,reps to those with info.

Last edited:

PDANK Racing

To get the ball rolling, I would just use this years dates and venues as filler until the new schedules come out. I guessing that both series will run the same about the same # of events, and the venues will be similiar. Just let the prospects know that you'll get the schedule to them as soon as you can. NO reason to be waiting until March..... :(

GregFoutz

A press release scheduled at the IMIS show on December 6th will have the Lucas Oil Off-Road Race Series schedule announced.

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
To get the ball rolling, I would just use this years dates and venues as filler until the new schedules come out. I guessing that both series will run the same about the same # of events, and the venues will be similiar. Just let the prospects know that you'll get the schedule to them as soon as you can. NO reason to be waiting until March..... :(
I wouldn't bank on that .. Venues will change/close/be added..

450grl

I did what PDank suggested.....I used the 2012 schedule as a base point, and I just aimed a little high as a cushion for my 2013 budget. I also prefaced that when the schedule is released, I could fine tune my budget more accurately for my sponsors.

wheeli

Funny Guy from the North, eh
A press release scheduled at the IMIS show on December 6th will have the Lucas Oil Off-Road Race Series schedule announced.

OK dec 6th is almost over...is anyone gonna put the schedule up????