2014 RDC Fantasy NASCAR

Chris Tobin

Reaction
whitetrashboy set up the 2014 RDC Fantasy NASCAR group for us...

Here is the sign in info:

2014 fantasy NASCAR is here. Group ID 1119 password 2014. Best of luck to all this year

I plan to do Chase calculations again once we get down to it! Enjoy the racing RDC style!\m/

Bantle

Reaction
Signed up and looking forward to it.
If you guys are interested in wagering a little we have another league with a $100 season buy in that pays out weekly, seasonally, overall and has a special chase purse. Last years winner took home over $1600. The flyer with all the info is attached and you can send your info to bantlemotorsports@yahoo.com so we can add you to the email list.

Attachments

michael_loomis

Reaction
Really, 30+ teams every season and we only have a few this year?

Chris Tobin

Reaction
I noticed that too!!! What gives?!?!?! I guess I won't be doing a Chase this year as we probably wont have enough drivers!!!

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Im no longer working in front of a PC all day and rarely use one at home. I would join but I would probably still just be a field filler

Chris Tobin

Reaction
Im no longer working in front of a PC all day and rarely use one at home. I would join but I would probably still just be a field filler
You can do it from a phone or tablet... I check my team and make changes from my phone...

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Really? Maybe I'll look into it then. Didn't think that was an option

michael_loomis

Reaction
You're only 388 points down already. Haha. Seriously though, doesn't make it very interesting with a small field and no Tobin chase results. I'd bail out, but it will effect my damn Yahoo stats. Lol

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Lol, totally forgot the first race was yesterday. Oh well, odd that not as many people signed up as in previous years

Chris Tobin

Reaction
Maybe we'll get some more this week, then the chase could still be interesting... I suppose if we get 30 total, I could do the Chase with the new elimination style that NASCAR is using. But it would be good to have more teams miss the Chase, than make the Chase!!!

Chris Tobin

Reaction
Remember with NASCAR's new format a win and you are pretty much in!!!

Chris Tobin

Reaction
Congrats! I had Harvick on the bench, D'oh!!! And Hamlin killed me too!

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction
When I fantasize, NASCAR is rarely involved.

I just wanted to stop by and say that.

k thx bye.

Oh yeah and this years Chase winner will be....

Chris Tobin

Reaction
When I fantasize, NASCAR is rarely involved.

I just wanted to stop by and say that.

k thx bye.

Oh yeah and this years Chase winner will be....
Funny stuff Donny!

I took the weekly win at Talledega where crazyness ensued for sure!!! BK made a lot of people mad I'm sure!