• Forum membership has its advantages....

2014 SCORE Baja 500 - Official Update Thread

Klaus

Administrator
- 511 - First 5 car went North at RM320. Sounds and looked bueno. 21:03
- Weatehrman reports Check 3 (before Mikes) closing time got extended by 1hour.

Zac Reish

They are always way ahead of every other 5 car. Too bad there was only 3 racing this year. And hopefully their engine stays together.

lvzfyr

10 car update. Next car expected at finish. 1031 headed back into town, 1089 1068, 1006, 1021, 1045, 1062. That order on road behind 1031.

NIKAL

They are always way ahead of every other 5 car. Too bad there was only 3 racing this year. And hopefully their engine stays together.
One of the guys who rides in #511 is upset on UTV Underground that a UTV passed them while they were sitting at a bottle neck. Like mentioned they have 2 competitors to race against, so I guess they feel they can wait patiently. I dont know if #511 is bent because the UTV racer was smarter and was able to get round the bottle neck without become part of it. Or if they are embarrassed that a UTV caught and passed them?

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
One of the guys who rides in #511 is upset on UTV Underground that a UTV passed them while they were sitting at a bottle neck. Like mentioned they have 2 competitors to race against, so I guess they feel they can wait patiently. I dont know if #511 is bent because the UTV racer was smarter and was able to get round the bottle neck without become part of it. Or if they are embarrassed that a UTV caught and passed them?
The latter es la verdad.

Sent from hyperspace

Klaus

Administrator
#131 and the protruck 1350 just passed us going north RM320... aren't there speed limits on the highway?

RFS Motorsports

Any updates on Class 7 and TT spec? Anyone know if Brandon Walsh finished or what happened?

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
#131 and the protruck 1350 just passed us going north RM320... aren't there speed limits on the highway?
It's Meheco fool!!! ¿Que?

Sent from hyperspace

lvzfyr

Any updates on Class 7 and TT spec? Anyone know if Brandon Walsh finished or what happened?
Looks like 711 first in road. Pistol behind him. Chamlee stopped at 218, 717 still out on coast but his hasn't reset in awhile, Walsh chillin in Ensenada not sure how far he got.

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Andrew, for the 1000 I'm just gonna take you down there and we'll be front and center, getting updates via tracking and WM, and all your questions will be answered!!!!

Sent from hyperspace

RFS Motorsports

Thanks for the response!

sidekicker

RIP Lusk & Ox
Andrew, for the 1000 I'm just gonna take you down there and we'll be front and center, getting updates via tracking and WM, and all your questions will be answered!!!!

Sent from hyperspace

I'm in USA not in baja

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today