2015 BITD BlueWater Desert Challenge

BajaFand

Reaction
Would be great to have this race in December. Better weather and after the 1000 would hopefully bring more entries and fans

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Jimmy8

Reaction
Would be great to have this race in December. Better weather and after the 1000 would hopefully bring more entries and fans

Great idea but the community couldn't handle 3 desert races 3 months in a row.

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
Reaction
Anyone know why Robbie Gordon, B.J. Baldwin, and Menzies aren't at this race?
Menzies and BJ's sponsors choose the races for the year. Robby was there with Max in my pit and other places with the new Arctic Cat.

sb4pro

Reaction
Found a cool YouTube vid from Bluewater , thanks to the guy who posted on the tube .

Yjcrawler

Reaction
I think it is the most dangerous race I have ever been in. Disaster waiting to happen.
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1444997770.030750.jpg
to say he least!

GHARACING

Reaction
This race was awesome, another great course by BITD.

All of dust/big holes and carnage made it that much sweeter coming from 16th to 2nd on Sunday!

See everyone in Henderson :D

LantanaTX

Reaction
One of the more creative lines I saw was Laguna in the RPM buggy flat footing it on the backside of berms in the Python. He had to be going 30-40 mph faster than the guys who used the course. I saw this from the end of the hot pit until he was out of site near main pit. This was on day two second lap.

ChromolyKid

Reaction
We had a fun weekend, here's some footage of our race. Thanks to BITD and all the volunteers, great event!

Jangaard

Reaction
We had a fun weekend, here's some footage of our race. Thanks to BITD and all the volunteers, great event!

Great video. Sounds like you guys had fun. I bet you guys are still picking the cotton fabric out from 6:00. As for 10:25 I had a child hood friend that road in the car once for sentimental reasons and he did this often, very often. I then asked him to try pointing the direction and this worked so good that I prefer sign language over verbal during the race now.

KyleMurray

Reaction
Well, here is our very short race. On day one ran the pre-run race and the car was working great. During our race heat, we made it to race mile 2 before the idler pulley mount bent and cracked causing us to throw belts. We got that fixed up and ran the pre-run race Sunday morning with car a that worked perfectly. During our heat on Sunday, we only made it to race mile 5 before the car started over heating and shut of in the middle of the course thus ending our weekend. Here is our entire 2 mile race on Saturday.

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Reaction
Well, here is our very short race. On day one ran the pre-run race and the car was working great. During our race heat, we made it to race mile 2 before the idler pulley mount bent and cracked causing us to throw belts. We got that fixed up and ran the pre-run race Sunday morning with car a that worked perfectly. During our heat on Sunday, we only made it to race mile 5 before the car started over heating and shut of in the middle of the course thus ending our weekend. Here is our entire 2 mile race on Saturday.

Interesting - 3 different 1500 cars had Idler pulley issues that I am aware of. One of them only made it to the 1/2 mile mark before having to change it....