2015 BITD BlueWater Desert Challenge

Bdub 1020

Didn't you say that about Justin Davis? Haha
This race is totally different vs V2R. I said take Justins time out of the comparison many factors. This race wow just pure fast like motocross. In all my years in class 10 never seen someone this fast. Whoever tunes that thing should get a trophy also. What was the next closest 10 car in time.

Jangaard

This race is totally different vs V2R. I said take Justins time out of the comparison many factors. This race wow just pure fast like motocross. In all my years in class 10 never seen someone this fast. Whoever tunes that thing should get a trophy also. What was the next closest 10 car in time.

The next 10 car about 6 minutes back. But Rob Mac is about the same ahead of the next trophy truck. Those other trophy trucks are fast guys too. I would have to think both these guys must have had at least a little luck with the dust. But who knows.

johnnyweb

Time for the TTs to have their own series then. Everyone is always in their way.
The 6100's could have easily ran with the class 1's. That race had room for them and more even finish times,

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

T Pacheco

Berri rocks it he does not get the credit or respect he deserves, that man can drive fast.!!!!!
He also has bad luck in the races with issues.
Had 5 minute lead..........Diagnostics showed a bad crank position sensor. Might be more than just that, oil Temps. were running high.

John Bitting

Administrator
Today started out with a trailer and truck parked on the course at the start line. BITD held up the start of the race while they towed the trailer off the course and banged on the truck window to wake up the lady that was sleeping in it. All in all it was only a five minute delay for the start of the UTV's.

SCEVY

I saw some posts on Sam Berri and thought I would update. I pit for Sam but wasn't able to make it this weekend. I talked to him yesterday and he said the timing belt broke and bent all the valves. The motor is toast, but we'll be back for Henderson and hope to make a run for the points.

Steve Bishop1549

I saw some posts on Sam Berri and thought I would update. I pit for Sam but wasn't able to make it this weekend. I talked to him yesterday and he said the timing belt broke and bent all the valves. The motor is toast, but we'll be back for Henderson and hope to make a run for the points.
Thanks for the update. I'm sorry to hear about Sam Berri's motor,hopefully everything will go good at Henderson. I wanted to be at Parker so bad. Ps my wife and I have been very huge Sam Berri fans for a very long time.

John Bitting

Administrator
Newhan brought the beautiful truck he built for Olliges home in first place today and took the win for the weekend in class 8.
IMG_8566.jpg
IMG_8567.jpg
IMG_8564.jpg
IMG_8563.jpg
IMG_8561.jpg

AZracefan

Last lap running order on course, thompson, parkhouse, bailey, keysar. No sign of: lalo laguna, baldi, Shannon Campbell. ..

A_Killz

Last lap running order on course, thompson, parkhouse, bailey, keysar. No sign of: lalo laguna, baldi, Shannon Campbell. ..
Laguna was having overheating issues this weekend, baldi just broke at race mile 1 on lap 3, and Campbell lost rear hub on lap 2 mile 1