1. Forum membership has its advantages....
    Dismiss Notice

2015 Dakar Rally - Dream Racer DVD Giveaways!

Discussion in 'Rally Raid' started by CBVRacing, Jan 3, 2015.

1. CBVRacing

CBVRacing Well-Known Member

Hi Bull-dust, sorry for the late reply.
    I was leaning toward a smaller displacement motor myself (5.5L) but when we looked at the whole package as a privateer jumping from two-wheels to four-wheel racing, the guys convinced me of the LS7 for the additional torque, the cost of parts, the larger displacement to reduce the negative impact of the air intake restrictor with lower RPM, and the engine maps we can already apply / test without too much messing around.

2. Bull-dust

Bull-dust Well-Known Member

3. CBVRacing

CBVRacing Well-Known Member

Peeps, it has been a little while. Here is a quick update on Dream Racer for the film that keeps on winning ;)

We just won an additional 2 film awards in Canada for Best Feature Film and People's Choice which now makes Dream Racer the most awarded unscripted motorcycle feature film in history, with a total of 9 International Awards.

Stocked!!!

All here in the press release.

Dream-Racer-Wins-Best-Feature-Film-Award.png Dream-Racer-Wins-People_s-Choice-Award.png

(+2) 2 people like this.
  4. Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry Well-Known Member

I'm going to have to watch my copy of Dream Racer again to get me amped up for the 2018 edition of the rally. Such a great film!

(+2) 2 people like this.
  5. Desert Dog

Desert Dog Dakar Finisher

Well done Guys!!!

(+1) 1 person likes this.
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted