• Forum membership has its advantages....

2015 Mint 400 Documentary pushed to Sunday February 28th 1pm EST / 10am PST

Due to network conflicts, the 2015 Mint 400 air date pushed to Sunday February 28th 1pm EST / 10am PST. Sorry for any inconvenience guys!

It will be worth the wait and at this point at great lead in to the 2016 Mint 400!!

Last edited:

CaptinCrash

Bummer same day as Parker 425

Tucker Conroy
These are my opinions and mine alone

J Prich

Yeah for what it's worth, I was planning on staying up after midnight UK time to steal US cable and watch it when it airs. Whatever, is what it is, will try again in Feb.

Anger Issues

So did the second version of the Mint 400 ever come out? I recall some e-mails about a more "documentary style" one with coverage of more than just the Truck Trucks and Class 1 cars. Wishful thinking, I know, but it's nice when us "little guys" get some media love... it helps with potential sponsors and the like.

That race coverage was good... but mostly for some really fast high-dollar teams with energy drink sponsors of course :eek:). I recall watching a LOT of tire changes. I guess those are easy to film.

notime

NTR Films media guy
any updates, also i sent a hard-drive with all my GoPro footage i never heard anything back, sent a bunch of emails and no answer,

Killian, Matt any news?
thanks

Any chance of a scheduling update @Kilian ?
This is not on the NBC sports guide.
why show during the middle of the Parker 425?
So did the second version of the Mint 400 ever come out? I recall some e-mails about a more "documentary style" one with coverage of more than just the Truck Trucks and Class 1 cars. Wishful thinking, I know, but it's nice when us "little guys" get some media love... it helps with potential sponsors and the like.

That race coverage was good... but mostly for some really fast high-dollar teams with energy drink sponsors of course :eek:). I recall watching a LOT of tire changes. I guess those are easy to film.
Guys, admittedly, we dropped the ball a little bit on this. The show did not air and was once again pushed back.

At this point, it's actually better to use as a lead in to this years race. The final dates for the 2015 Mint 400 Documentary is February 28th / 1-3pm EST 10am - 12pm PST.

Sorry for any confusion on this.

Kilian

any updates, also i sent a hard-drive with all my GoPro footage i never heard anything back, sent a bunch of emails and no answer,

Killian, Matt any news?
thanks
My apologies on this! Can you send me a PM and I will link you with the head of our TV/Film department and Caleb can get you squared away?

B. R C Arrow

Is there a trialer for the limited race Killian?

notime

NTR Films media guy
My apologies on this! Can you send me a PM and I will link you with the head of our TV/Film department and Caleb can get you squared away?
yup actually at the end, Caleb was replying my mails, but i quit insisting after no replys in a few months

J Prich

Sling box for the win! What do you suppose the total number of viewers from the UK looks like? There's at least 1!