• Forum membership has its advantages....

2015 Mint 400 Documentary pushed to Sunday February 28th 1pm EST / 10am PST

notime

NTR Films media guy
Hope we make it, in the show
im still in SF
No NBC.
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1456688964.825450.jpg

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

crazyeye

anywhere to watch it online?

hendersoned

Overall a great show the announcer guy needs to be a little more up-to-date on the classes in off-road racing the one half 1600s was an interesting class this year also everything seems to happen "suddenly" we don't need that much drama it's obvious it was sudden when your engine explodes or your tire blows out but I love the video great job

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Matt and Josh, honestly it was the best off road race coverage I have seen in 20 years. It is an impossible job keeping all classes happy and still keep it interesting. I loved that you showed the historical stuff at the beginning. Great job. See you on Fremont St in a few. -MP

Anger Issues

dang... I just saw these updates and can't get NBC up this god-forsaken canyon. Well... I guess I won't pay for it, truth be known. I look forward to seeing this "online".

Rory

Crayola Killer
Trying not to be bias since Challenger IV made a couple appearances. There was a nice flow to the coverage and the opening of the show was some good story telling along with the old photo's and film. I like the way the first half of the show was dedicated to the limited racers and then the 2nd half to the TT's and class 1 buggies.

The UTV's got a lot of footage but since "Polaris" is the title sponsor that is not a surprise since that's what pays the bills.

The good:
*Covered the history of the event
*Great Helicopter footage
*Great in car footage
*Good story telling
*Edited together smoothly

Constructive criticism (for my own selfish reasons):

*More finish line interviews with the winners.
*Devote 2 -3 minutes @ 6-10 seconds each, near the end of the race of the leaders/winners in each class. This also gives the viewers an idea of the other classes racing.

J Prich

The sportsman class guys would appreciate a little love! I get why, but obviously it was lot of double dipped footage from the Red Bull show.

Usual high quality of race shots, ground and aerial.

Elk Hunter

Great Job!

JDDurfey

Dang it, I am away from home working in the oil field and didn't set my DVR. Will it re-air sometime or will I have to watch online?

MADMILLER

I really enjoy your commentator...so much better...for some reason the accent of the other guy and off road do not go together.I enjoyed it very much..thank you

bajadreamer

Trying not to be bias since Challenger IV made a couple appearances. There was a nice flow to the coverage and the opening of the show was some good story telling along with the old photo's and film. I like the way the first half of the show was dedicated to the limited racers and then the 2nd half to the TT's and class 1 buggies.

The UTV's got a lot of footage but since "Polaris" is the title sponsor that is not a surprise since that's what pays the bills.

The good:
*Covered the history of the event
*Great Helicopter footage
*Great in car footage
*Good story telling
*Edited together smoothly

Constructive criticism (for my own selfish reasons):

*More finish line interviews with the winners.
*Devote 2 -3 minutes @ 6-10 seconds each, near the end of the race of the leaders/winners in each class. This also gives the viewers an idea of the other classes racing.
I totally agree.. Probably the best coverage and format I've seen thus far.. I live in Oklahoma and don't get to go to the races anymore and these shows mean the world to me!

Thank you Mad Media for all you do.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Also stoked that you gave Fritz Kroyer some love at the beginning of the show. He is the 'the original bad ass.'

John Bitting

Administrator
I really enjoyed the history of the race at the beginning. There were a few class mixups but not a big deal and Im sure most at home not familiar with every class didn't catch them. Hopefully it did well for the time slot.