2015 Vegas to Reno Official coverage thread

jeepspeedcom

Jeepspeed congratulates Rick Randall winner of Jeepspeed Challenge Class 1700 in his XJ Cherokee, and Mike McLeod Jeepspeed Outlaws Cup in his street legal Dodge Ram 1500.

burninfuel

22 miles from the finish I watched from high on the riverbed at the RR crossing going west. Voss 1/2 hour lead, then first 6100 came threw 1.5 hours later and then the 10 cars, overall at #28 and #31 positions.
Way different than prior years.
Good show and we had the best visual 75 ft. above the track

J Burleson

I like how Bryce seems to be rocking in the seat to get er to go faster, then hits the shifter like he's wishing he had fourth!

ONE_RJ

Congratulations to the TrophyLite team of P.J Guglielmo #6022 finishing 50th overall 1st in class. Very impressive finish for a limited spec class vehicle on a very tough V2R course.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

johndjmix

Did anyone notice there was very little traffic on the BITD frequency near the start and pit 1 and 2? I ws wondering if they changed there frequency but it was the same as the one in the V2R book.

I actually had to respond to someone giving a "out of race notice" to BITD in an attempt to relay their message to somone in BITD.

Not sure why radio was so quiet...and a apparently a few teams/chase vehicles were also confused....

--John

Zeppe807

Congratulations to Chris German for his 1st Place Win in Class 8000. Even though his engine was not running right he was able to take it easy and bring 8030 in for a win!

EMS702

Rescue 1
Did anyone notice there was very little traffic on the BITD frequency near the start and pit 1 and 2? I ws wondering if they changed there frequency but it was the same as the one in the V2R book.

I actually had to respond to someone giving a "out of race notice" to BITD in an attempt to relay their message to somone in BITD.

Not sure why radio was so quiet...and a apparently a few teams/chase vehicles were also confused....

--John
Depending on where you were in the area, radio would not reach mountain top relay. That is one reason the pit captain is on top of hill at pit 1. Also due to the different incidents that may happen they would switch to BITD 6 or a state radio that has a wider range and can talk with state and local agencies.

El Mamito USMC

DAMN all this coverage, and no love for the handlebar guys..

El Mamito USMC

You expected any different?
well not really .. but having some many here(compared to Score) I was hoping for some more love.. I guess I was naive