2016 Mikes Peak Hill Climb Challenge Is Going To Happen

Rory

Crayola Killer
Available for the Vintage class......For Sale, not For Rent.

20150410_120448 (640x480).jpg

bobsson

What is the entry fee?
I think there's 2 classifications, I was looking at 1450 entry and believe it was $1200+one race entry with the promoter and some other odds and ends.

Just double checked on their site, for group 1 it's 1250, group 2 it's 750. If you go to the site and click on the registration form link it tells you.

NIKAL

I think there's 2 classifications, I was looking at 1450 entry and believe it was $1200+one race entry with the promoter and some other odds and ends.

Just double checked on their site, for group 1 it's 1250, group 2 it's 750. If you go to the site and click on the registration form link it tells you.
Group 1 is $1250 plus $150 for road repair = $ 1400
Group 2 is $750 Plus $ 75 for road repair = $ 825

Camping spots for Wed-Sun is $280.

2016 Mikes Peak Robby Gordon Stadium SUPER Trucks Presented By Traxxas

BANNED4LIFE

Robbie h complaining about the entry fee in 5,4,3,2,1,.........

WickedGravityVideo

I will be the first to question/complain about the camping spot price ---for over $50 per nite, I hope this is full hookups with cable, sewer, water, concrete pads, shade, pool, laundry.

ACME

Any idea on tech rules and safety for the classes such as UTV? Emailed SST a few times on but have not heard back...

Curt LeDuc

I have a pro4 for rent
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1468888699.394273.jpg

I have always wanted to take this truck up this road. 850 horsepower,Fortin 4 speed,all Safety equipment,21 gallon fuel cell,all spares. As is or fully prep with track service. Ready to test now!

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

JDDurfey

^^^ I would like to see you flog that beast up the hill! I bet your time would be quite impressive since you have driven that road just a "few" times!

JaysinDesignz

Clyde Stacy will be driving all 5 too LOL

RanchoPacific Motorsports

I have a pro4 for rentView attachment 171352
I have always wanted to take this truck up this road. 850 horsepower,Fortin 4 speed,all Safety equipment,21 gallon fuel cell,all spares. As is or fully prep with track service. Ready to test now!

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today
Curt, what is the Top Speed of your Pro4?
I would think that would be a great choice for the win, I only wonder about the long straight sections at the bottom of Mikes Road.

Jacob7672

Nimrod de Ashcraft
Curt, what is the Top Speed of your Pro4?
I would think that would be a great choice for the win, I only wonder about the long straight sections at the bottom of Mikes Road.
Im sure Curt has more than a couple gear sets to choose from laying around the shop.

Jacob7672

Nimrod de Ashcraft
So whats up with the rental car class? Is it for real? Can any stock rental race?