• Forum membership has its advantages....

2016 Mint 400 TV Show to Premiere this Sunday, May 29th on NBC Sports at 5pm EST / 2pm PST

Mint-Premiere-2016-Email-Header.jpg

The 2016 Polaris RZR Mint 400 presented by BFGoodrich Tires TV Show to Premiere this Sunday, May 29th on NBC Sports at 5pm EST / 2pm PST
Mad Media produced documentary style off-road program to premiere in over 80 million homes!

Motorsports production powerhouse Mad Media led by directing team “The Martelli Brothers” announced the premiere date for their documentary style TV program covering The 2016 Polaris RZR Mint 400 presented by BFGoodrich Tires.

The two hour show will premiere on NBC Sports this Sunday, May 29th at 5pm EST / 2pm PST.

2016 Mint 400 TV Show to Premiere this Sunday, May 29th on NBC Sports at 5pm EST / 2pm PST - race-deZert.com

Last edited by a moderator:

bobsson

This should be pretty cool, but 2 and a half months after the race is a really long time.

How much of that two hour show will show the racing at race speed? How much of it being contingency and the parade down the strip? How much of it is in slow motion? And how much of it is "A racers backstory that included a set back that they overcame"?

I'm just curious to how much of this race on tv is actually the race?

J Prich

LOL, I love the internet.

Peter Alesi Jr.

Don't get your hopes up people, they will show pre-race stuff but when it come to the racing being covered 95 percent will be TT's, you will see.

Don't get your hopes up people, they will show pre-race stuff but when it come to the racing being covered 95 percent will be TT's, you will see.
Come to the party at Schooner Station in Encinitas and buy me a beer when you're wrong. You're in San Diego, yeah?

Rory

Crayola Killer
Looking forward to the show, crossing my fingers Challenger IV gets a little love. Even if it doesn't I know I'll enjoy the show, MM has done an outstanding job putting these TV programs together. Thumbs up boys!

notime

NTR Films media guy
Wishing we can see it
Since were in Mexico still waiting for the 2015 online replay. Never aired correct (the small classes show)
Wish we can see this one, maybe we can get a few seconds of love, (clase 11 winners)
but we know MM will do a heck of a show

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Wishing we can see it
Since were in Mexico still waiting for the 2015 online replay. Never aired correct (the small classes show)
Wish we can see this one, maybe we can get a few seconds of love, (clase 11 winners)
but we know MM will do a heck of a show

We have to wait 6 months after it airs before we can post up to YouTube. I'll ping you on August 28th!

notime

NTR Films media guy
and the 2015 limited classes show?

J Prich

I'll take a dogfish head at Golden Nugget ice bar next March ..

You win that one, but no call out for the team that won the class showcased in the feature segment? What's a brother gotta do around here, LOL. Maybe 3 straight class wins will get it done...

Edit: I did a winky face thing at the end there, for context. ;)

Last edited:

trophygoat

They gave one hour to the limited race and the second hour to the unlimited race. I think they did a great job. They had the course covered pretty well with their cameras, as well as GoPro footage from the cars. Things to improve on:
-a few too many commercial breaks
-get it to premier sooner!

But certainly a step ahead of what SCORE puts out. I'd rather read the SCORE journal then watch their broadcasts at this point

JoeyD23

This show was nothing short of bad ass. The cinematography alone made this one of the best off road race shows of all time. Props to Mad Media on the production. So cool to see how big the crew is and how hard everyone works and then see the labor all come together and be epic. Props to the Mad Media team. Thank you!