2016 Motocross Thread

CYS Motorsports

Reaction
The great outdoors is here again! I believe this is going to be one season to remember in the 450 class.

I don't see how Jeremy Martin loses the 250 championship this year.

I think Baggett and Barcia are going to give the Top 3 guys a run...

ColeA

Reaction
Everyone ready for a new kid on the block? Austin Forker is going to make his Professional debut this weekend in 250.

As well as the return of Adam Cianciarulo!

However, Webb will be missing the first 2-3 races due to his wrist injury. And it is rumored that malcolm stewart will skip the whole MX season to prepare for his 450 SX ride in 2017.

Hopefully we see the battle continue from SX with Roczen and Dungey!

This will be a great year for outdoors and I'm excited to see how it all unfolds!

JDDurfey

Reaction
Anyone know what channel the races will air on? I wish they would air both motos, I don't even care if it is live, I just want to watch both motos from start to finish. I am only home every other weekend, so I will DVR them anyway.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Everyone ready for a new kid on the block? Austin Forker is going to make his Professional debut this weekend in 250.

As well as the return of Adam Cianciarulo!

However, Webb will be missing the first 2-3 races due to his wrist injury. And it is rumored that malcolm stewart will skip the whole MX season to prepare for his 450 SX ride in 2017.

Hopefully we see the battle continue from SX with Roczen and Dungey!

This will be a great year for outdoors and I'm excited to see how it all unfolds!

Webb is racing.

Malcolm Stewart is not.

MXShea

MX know-it-all
Reaction
The great outdoors is here again! I believe this is going to be one season to remember in the 450 class.

I don't see how Jeremy Martin loses the 250 championship this year.

I think Baggett and Barcia are going to give the Top 3 guys a run...
Who are the top 3 guys?

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

MXShea

MX know-it-all
Reaction
Anyone know what channel the races will air on? I wish they would air both motos, I don't even care if it is live, I just want to watch both motos from start to finish. I am only home every other weekend, so I will DVR them anyway.
Promotocross.com will have all of the motos live and then on demand.

Stream to appletv or firestick. Turns out pretty good. I cut the cord over a year ago and never looked back.

Additionally you have NBCSports Live Extra and then the Lucas app is working on streaming motos in the future.

Fourstroker

Reaction
Who are the top 3 guys?

I am guessing he means Dungey, Roczen and Tomac. None of which Baggett and Barcia can hang with regularly

Romero

Reaction
Promotocross.com will have all of the motos live and then on demand... ...firestick... Turns out pretty good...
You sir, are a good human. thanks for the info!

CYS Motorsports

Reaction
I am guessing he means Dungey, Roczen and Tomac. None of which Baggett and Barcia can hang with regularly
Yeah those 3. Reading a few interviews w/Baggett, his main focus was getting through the season last year. This years sounds like more chances of hanging it out. I've been wrong before, but I think he'll be fast.

Where will JS7 end up? I think he will survive both motos and finish in the 15th area

MXShea

MX know-it-all
Reaction
My top 5 is Tomac, Canard, Roczen, Musquin Dungey.

I think Anderson will be fast too but him and Dungey both have a few coming their way...

Stew fast but I don't have him top 5 with injuries/bike issues. We'll see.

250's will be good. Forkner will do very well. It would have been so much better with Mookie...but I get it.

MXShea

MX know-it-all
Reaction
Money talks...

Also, he is back to spring forks and happy about that.

The zook is a stale bike and they're losing KRoc. They probably figured it's worth throwing good money after bad at this point.

Who knows what '17 will bring though.

9five9

Reaction
Anyone know of a good fantasy league for MX? It was fun to have an RDC league during the SX season.

Romero

Reaction
Promotocross.com will have all of the motos live and then on demand.

Stream to appletv or firestick. Turns out pretty good. I cut the cord over a year ago and never looked back.

Additionally you have NBCSports Live Extra and then the Lucas app is working on streaming motos in the future.

How do you watch on Firestick?

Romero

Reaction
450: could be interesting I hope the two young kids keep healthy to track with Dungey... love that Anderson is right there, i think he's got sooooo much potential to be "the next big thing", love it

250: love that Savage snagged it and LOVE the Plessy is right up in there, AC and AF will deff bring it as the season carries on

MXShea

MX know-it-all
Reaction
I watched all 4 motos last night on demand on NBCSports Live Extra app.
I watched first motos on the app on firestick and 2nd motos on the app on appletv. No commercials, no issues.

If you can't do that just stream to your firestick from your phone - Promotocross.com. If you have an iPhone/iPad, get the $5 AirPlay app to stream to the Fire.

#4 broken collarbone and #7 dislocated shoulder.
The collarbone is a piece of cake, he will only miss a few races. Still sucks for him though.
The shoulder is a big deal. Tomac had this injury and has never been the same.
JS7 was already riding around at 40% of the ability he and everyone else is used to. He still isn't the same from his SX injury...this will be a big deal and maybe the end.

At this point I hope it is. He has a baby on the way and legendary status was established long ago. I'm also very bored with the haters.

Last edited:

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Looks like from Stewart's helmet camera that he might have had a stuck throttle.

The Suzuki team has gone down hill since Decoster left.

Romero

Reaction
I watched all 4 motos last night on demand on NBCSports Live Extra app.
I watched first motos on the app on firestick and 2nd motos on the app on appletv. No commercials, no issues.

If you can't do that just stream to your firestick from your phone - Promotocross.com. If you have an iPhone/iPad, get the $5 AirPlay app to stream to the Fire.
By app, you mean the NBCSports Live Extra app for the fire stick? Sorry, I am technologically challenged. Do you need a cable account for that to work? I like the streaming idea from the phone and/or iPad, I'll give it a shot next weekend. Thanks!