2016 Motocross Thread

Romero

Reaction
Soooo... does KR have RD's number? Is ET3 going to get hot and get in the mix?.....

JDDurfey

Reaction
That was some good racing for sure. KR ran away with it other than the mechanical issue. Eli was definitely on the gas in the second moto. Wonder if he can get up there and run in the front. I am a Canard fan and was glad to see him running up toward the front too. Dungey is still going to be consistent I imagine, so KR will have to be the same and win to beat him in the championship.

There were so many places to make season ending crashes on that track. I am not a fan of big downhills and those guys hurling off the mountain is insane to me. I've never ridden that track, are the hills as steep as the tv makes them look?

pgarfinkle

Reaction
Yes, they are that steep. I actually think they look a bit more tame on TV than in person.

MXShea

MX know-it-all
Reaction
That was some good racing for sure. KR ran away with it other than the mechanical issue. Eli was definitely on the gas in the second moto. Wonder if he can get up there and run in the front. I am a Canard fan and was glad to see him running up toward the front too. Dungey is still going to be consistent I imagine, so KR will have to be the same and win to beat him in the championship.

There were so many places to make season ending crashes on that track. I am not a fan of big downhills and those guys hurling off the mountain is insane to me. I've never ridden that track, are the hills as steep as the tv makes them look?

Steeper.

I think it's Prairie Dogs GP at GH you can run most of what was Animal Leap and Shoei Mountain. Plus the trails in between and all around including the pavilion area.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

PBR

Reaction
The outdoors are so gnarly compared to SX. The tracks are so hammered by the last moto of the day.

Can anyone beat Kroc?

Fourstroker

Reaction
The outdoors are so gnarly compared to SX. The tracks are so hammered by the last moto of the day.

Can anyone beat Kroc?

Being a Dungey fan I hope so. But it doesn't look that way. He looks super fast and smooth. Rider to beat for sure.

MXShea

MX know-it-all
Reaction
Tomacs fastest every weekend, I think once he gets a start he will.
Not by minutes like on the Honda but I think he can still beat him.

Kroc is riding like RC used to: Holeshot or get to the front quickly, check out and demoralize the field - Cruise to the checkers.

MXShea

MX know-it-all
Reaction
ET better get those starts figured out. Dungey out with a cracked vertebrae gives Roczen a big cushion.

RD was the only guy who has not been injured in a while...hope he recovers quickly.

PBR

Reaction
RD5 update - out for the season. Cracked vertebra and herniated disc. Sucks!

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
KRoc's season to lose.

Tomac and Kawi better get that bike figured out for him. You just can't take RV's set up, put in on a bike and have another guy race it.

MXShea

MX know-it-all
Reaction
It's not even RV's set up. It's a new bike and not just bold new graphics, lots of changes. They had nobody on the track race testing for a long time.

I'm confident we will get to see some good racing, even if the championship series is boring.
I like just watching race by race since the points series have been so ridiculous the last few years.

Last edited:

CYS Motorsports

Reaction
Website
www.facebook.com
The 250 class is what is keeping me watching this season. It's nice seeing a lot of parity in that class.