• Forum membership has its advantages....

2016 NORRA Photos

Team Todo En

If anyone knows who took this pic, I'm trying to purchase the hi-def file. The Auto-Social stamped onit is an Instagram account and he won't respond to my requests one way or another, so I don't think they took it.

Attachments

LantanaTX

If anyone knows who took this pic, I'm trying to purchase the hi-def file. The Auto-Social stamped onit is an Instagram account and he won't respond to my requests one way or another, so I don't think they took it.
There were some good silt pictures on the slide show at the awards but I have not found were I can buy them. This looks like one of them.

LantanaTX

Thanks TX, I'll try shooting them an email.
Let us know what you find out. I have looked through the photos of my car that various photographers have for sale but I cannot find the picture of my car in the silt that was shown on the big screen slide show at the awards banquet.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Auto Social might be "Bink" designs.

Team Todo En

Let us know what you find out. I have looked through the photos of my car that various photographers have for sale but I cannot find the picture of my car in the silt that was shown on the big screen slide show at the awards banquet.
Will do. I sent an email off this morn.

Thanks Rory. I sent them an inquiry as well.

Team Todo En

Good call Rory. It turns out the two are not related, but Bink did take the photo according to a message I received from Auto-Social. I couldn't find the image on any of their sites including FB, so I sent them another inquiry with the pic.