• Forum membership has its advantages....

2016 ORMHOF Nominations

ORMHOF

Off Road Motorsports Hall Of Fame is now accepting nominations for 2016 Inductees. There are so many great people out there in Off Road who deserve to be inducted and just need to be nominated. If you know someone who needs to be in the Off Road Motorsports Hall of Fame and would like to nominate them, you can download the packet at this link! Also if you have any questions make sure you email us at [email protected]Packet Release Banner-001.jpg

Dirty Harry

It was cool to see Curt LeDuc get into the hall last year! I know that Jack Flannery is in ORMHOF but it would be cool to see someone nominate some of the other midwest guys like Scott Douglas, Scott Taylor, or Johnny Greaves.

I helped Dave Clark get Nye Frank into ORMHOF, if anyone is considering nominating someone it really isn't that difficult of a process and I would be willing to help if it gets more of our heroes some recognition!

sb4pro

Harry , all great picks . Taylor , Douglas , and Greaves all deserve it . I'd also add Evan Evans to that list .

Dirty Harry

Harry , all great picks . Taylor , Douglas , and Greaves all deserve it . I'd also add Evan Evans to that list .
Definitely! I don't know any of these guys personally or I would definitely fill out the nomination for them.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today