• Forum membership has its advantages....

2016 Overall Mint 400 winner get's two Polaris RZR XP Tubos

Two Polaris RZR XP Turbos to the Mint 400 Overall winner!

That's over 50k in value

Polaris RZR Continues as Title Sponsor of The Mint 400, “The Great American Off-Road Race”
Polaris RZR continues their support of the largest off-road racing event in North America

March 2, 2015, San Diego, CA – The Mint 400 today announced Polaris® RZR has signed on as the title sponsor of the 2016 Mint 400, taking place March 9-13, in Las Vegas, NV. Started in 1967, The Mint 400 is the premier off-road race in world, boasting the largest field of competitors, a massive crowd of spectators and the most comprehensive national television coverage of any off-road race on the planet. Part of the Best In The Desert Championship, this year’s record-setting Mint 400 has already drawn 330 race teams and set a new class entry record of 65 UTVs.

Polaris RZR Puts up TWO XP Turbos to the Overall Winner! » The Mint 400

polaris-rzr-xp-turbo.jpg

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Motorsports Safety Solutions would happily store those for the winner free of charge on a permanent basis and ensure they are exercised thoroughly!

Wow amazing prize added to the pot for this race...Nice work Polaris!

J Prich

The rich get richer, LOL.

Pretty cool for the winner!

Bdub 1020

That's awesome that MM made this happen. But do agree maybe one to the morning race and one to the afternoon race. Or heck at least one to the UTV class lol. Great job no matter what

MADMILLER

I promise you the overall winner will not be as grateful as the morning winner of them.Why two?That is just ridiculous.Split it up somehow..I know some of these top teams have them just sitting in a warehouse and do not need anymore.Awesome of polaris regardless

Jimmy8

Problem is, you'll have afternoon classes petitioning to run the morning race if you give one to the morning race winner as some afternoon racers have no chance at an O/A but they would have a very good chance of winning the morning race O/A. You'd be better off saying a RZR to the first non TT/C1 finisher and it doesn't matter what race it comes from. They just gave 2 RZR's away at the UTVWC and a RZR away at KOH, so I think the UTV community is rock solid as far as giveaways go. I think this is Polaris's way of shaking things up. Nice job MM/Polaris!

btshannon

One for the driver and one for the co-driver.

JoeyD23

Problem is, you'll have afternoon classes petitioning to run the morning race if you give one to the morning race winner as some afternoon racers have no chance at an O/A but they would have a very good chance of winning the morning race O/A. You'd be better off saying a RZR to the first non TT/C1 finisher and it doesn't matter what race it comes from. They just gave 2 RZR's away at the UTVWC and a RZR away at KOH, so I think the UTV community is rock solid as far as giveaways go. I think this is Polaris's way of shaking things up. Nice job MM/Polaris!
We gave 4 away at the UTVWC!! But who's counting.. lol

We gave 1 to each of the big race winners and we gave 2 RZR 170s to each of the winners in the 2 Youth Class Races! Those kids were pumped!

Very cool of Polaris & Mad Media to make this happen. We have all worked hard with Polaris on their mission to prove their worth to the off-road community outside of being just a kick ass OEM. They really do believe in the off-road community and industry and are putting dollars behind helping our sport expand in a positive way.

In defense as to why they are giving 2 to the overall winner. It is so that in theory both driver & co-driver can leave the race with a kick ass prize, or however the team wishes to distribute the award.

pdailey

Racer
We gave 4 away at the UTVWC!! But who's counting.. lol

We gave 1 to each of the big race winners and we gave 2 RZR 170s to each of the winners in the 2 Youth Class Races! Those kids were pumped!

Very cool of Polaris & Mad Media to make this happen. We have all worked hard with Polaris on their mission to prove their worth to the off-road community outside of being just a kick ass OEM. They really do believe in the off-road community and industry and are putting dollars behind helping our sport expand in a positive way.

In defense as to why they are giving 2 to the overall winner. It is so that in theory both driver & co-driver can leave the race with a kick ass prize, or however the team wishes to distribute the award.
But what happens if Sam Berri wins overall in his single seater Jimco?!?!?!

firedog

Pick a class other than Trophy or I mean Trick Truck or a class 1 team to win this prize. Give it to a team/class who could really use it!