2016 plans and rumors!

Salazar470

Reaction
So What are you people doing next year and whats the words on the streets?

. me and partner had a dispute and the two seat we had isn't gonna work out. i have tons of parts and am building a single seat myself only. no idea on when it will be done but will be racing soon as i can.

And what have you guys heard? who's racing what series? any new racers? new cars?

torres to 1600? see his car is for sale!
young to 1600? saw he sold the 9, also heard he's building a 10 car??
toranto to 1600?
sizelove? saw his car in the classifieds while back?

what do you guys know?

T_Petersen

Reaction
I just put my car in the classifieds. Still planning to race until it's sold.

If you want a 2 seater, I'll sale just the chassis. Comes with some extras.

I want to build a proper single seater.

I would also like to split driving in a faster class, but haven't had any luck.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Harley_Young

Reaction
MORE is gonna be the series to race! Cody and the MORE crew are finding ways to make these courses faster and faster! Going to be a cool year for the class!

Harley_Young

Reaction
As far as me, the new car should be done in the next month or so. Lots of testing, maybe a few races throughout the year! Can wait to get back out racing again!

T_Petersen

Reaction
We will see how Ridgecrest goes, but this year will be a race by race decision. The goal is to race as much as possible or until the car sales.

doug969

Reaction
I like that MORE & SNORE are racing together more often now as before it was a "locals only" type if program.

bin04

Reaction
*raises hand* new guy here.

I am in Colorado, and we DO have a local series, but the numbers are kinda low for, well, any class really so i am probably not going to commit to a full season.

I want to get to at least 3 or 4 races this year, maybe one of 'em in Mexico. i'd like to meet some of you guys, and am flexible on the when/where, but preferably somewhere with a good turnout, of course...

harleys dad

Reaction
later in the year we just may have the 9 car we have race able. Rage maybe

ffrank

Reaction
(LCS) "Robby Mac Donald" Is going 16 car racing. That leaves the 9 car with no driver. Im thinking about getting the "Missfits" ha, back together for a couple more swinger parties !;) Where do you all think might be the largest field of cars be before Rage? Sure miss the Circus and the Gardner, great times! Maybe we can pull the Gardner off a couple of lawns and he could come and school us all again...

y2kbaja

Reaction
*raises hand* new guy here.

I am in Colorado, and we DO have a local series, but the numbers are kinda low for, well, any class really so i am probably not going to commit to a full season.

I want to get to at least 3 or 4 races this year, maybe one of 'em in Mexico. i'd like to meet some of you guys, and am flexible on the when/where, but preferably somewhere with a good turnout, of course...

I know you're Colorado but Memorial and Labor day weekends this summer the VORRA series is racing in northern Nevada. Hawthorne in May and Fallon in September. We should have 4-6 class 9's. All of us on the lower class 9 budget scale so it will be fun racing.

bin04

Reaction
Anyone interested in the Bonneville Vernal, UT race on the 14th? I know its a bit of a drive for some of you guys, but its close to me! :p

broke my leg week before last, but i'd like to go SOMEwhere....

Maxwell_99

Reaction
Which is what distance? I realize they're the same. It'd be kind of hard to get the 100' wheelbase otherwise.