• Forum membership has its advantages....

2016 SCORE Baja 1000 and Map

DRZ_Motorsports_119

Map is going to available this weekend for the B1K, any intel has to where is going to run?

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

El Mamito USMC

cant wait...

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
I think it might resemble 2013 pretty closely

BajaFand

In all 14 years I've been reading RDC this is the least anticipated map release for the B1k I can remember. Usually we start speculating the course map in August, if not, right after the 500 sometimes. Can't wait to see the map.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

goRGgo

SCORE site still says pre-running opens Oct. 29th, but I read something somewhere this morning it was now Oct. 22nd. Anyone know for sure?

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
In 2013 those silt beds by the fish camps down by Catavina on the Pacific side were gnarly. I have never seen so many stuck cars and trucks in my life.

johndjmix

Silt beds in 2013? Last years silt was crazy bad, right Marco and Anthony?

--John

Trophylite #6013
Dunarri LLC
wildscooterparts.com
coolermods.com

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
In 2013 those silt beds by the fish camps down by Catavina on the Pacific side were gnarly. I have never seen so many stuck cars and trucks in my life.
Same beds as 2015, just backwards

Silt beds in 2013? Last years silt was crazy bad, right Marco and Anthony?
Same beds as 2013, just backwards

:)

That is my least favorite section of Baja, and this year I will be getting a shot at my third run though them... Wooo_O

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
In 2013 RG petitioned SCORE to move several VCP's in the fish camp section. This, in effect moved the course around a couple of nearly bottom-less silt holes. Doing your homework is important, but you can't forget where the VCP's are or else you screw yourself.

redline

Supposedly we are not going through the silt beds south of catavina. There is an alternate route but is is less miles so might be interesting to see what we have to do to make the miles back up.

El Mamito USMC

cant wait for the map

johndjmix

This year doing it in the truck instead of the ATV last year, so im planning on marking all the silt really good when we all pre-run.

--John

TecateRay

SCORE showed the map live on Facebook. Counterclockwise loop, 830 miles, as far south as Los Martires, south and north near San Quintin, and going UP "the Summit". It should be interesting.