2016 SCORE Baja 1000 and Map

Tipracer

Reaction
Wow x2, I have mixed feelings about that, especially given the track record of SCORE website...Trully will make or break it if the content is not up to snuff,. What does my $10 bucks get me is the first thing that comes to mind...At some point remote Internet will make it possible for everything to be updated in almost real time from anywhere.

Edit... I thought that CBS had dibs/ rights to SCORE broadcasts, does that include produced for the Internet?
Edit 2 ...entering SCORELIVE gets you 45% off, that's cool.That a solid move by roger et all.

Last edited:

rakso

Reaction
Wow x2, I have mixed feelings about that, especially given the track record of SCORE website...Trully will make or break it if the content is not up to snuff,. What does my $10 bucks get me is the first thing that comes to mind...At some point remote Internet will make it possible for everything to be updated in almost real time from anywhere.

Edit... I thought that CBS had dibs/ rights to SCORE broadcasts, does that include produced for the Internet?
Edit 2 ...entering SCORELIVE gets you 45% off, that's cool.That a solid move by roger et all.
Edited productions

Soylent_Green

Reaction
Lost and Found.....

FOUND - california motorcycle license plate with 2017 tags on the coast north of Erendira and south of the big cross.

Tipracer

Reaction
Timing timing timing.... Again mm171, late arrivals better be prepared

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    622.8 KB · Views: 678

redline

Reaction
Our prophytruck got stuck there pretty bad on Saturday. I went around in buggy on the rocks to pull them out. Rocks are very loose but doable. 2 buggytried to follow me around and both got stuck. Just keep momentum and stay on the high side through the rocks and you'll be fine

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

AZ7000'

Reaction

nickybobby333

Reaction
Bebo and the legend FTW! Going to be interesting since Colton isn't racing now after his crash Tuesday. I am predicting the 45x or 100x in the handlebar class!

1fastbean

Rookie
Reaction
Anyone streaming weatherman? I started truck driving again this year and just want to make sure I'm not getting it because of bad service being in the middle of nowhere.

4x4nutz

Reaction
The LIVE feed from CLEENG.com is awesome......super clear, high def, and the best I've ever seen. Not sure what assets they have (cameras in positions other than at the start), but It looks like a professional set up so far. Cost $10, but what the heck.....my step son is racing #15, and I gotta watch!!! Here's a link just in case: 2016 SCORE Baja 1000

_

Reaction
Timing timing timing.... Again mm171, late arrivals better be prepared

Per: tide-forcast.com:

High tide this morning will be 10:57am @ 5.4 ft. With TT starting at 10:30am, the lead truck will arrive at mm171 around 12:00pm. Tide at 12:00pm is to be approx 4 - 4.5ft.

As the day goes on, tide will continue to drop with the lowest height at 6:25pm.

y2kbaja

Reaction
Picture on ORW FB.
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1479489625.518092.jpg