• Forum membership has its advantages....

2016 SCORE Baja 1000 and Map

TecateRay

I cant decide where to spectate...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Pick a spot around San Quintin southbound and then move over to catch them coming north, maybe around Vicente Guererro. You'll see more cars southbound than northbound.

bajafox

Accepted
Yea thats an option but I have to take into consideration who might tag along and how comfortable they are going south. I havent been down that far since 2006

MGA Motorsports

Yea thats an option but I have to take into consideration who might tag along and how comfortable they are going south. I havent been down that far since 2006

Carlos im down to go down south if u end up getting time off for the race let me know.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

bajafox

Accepted
Carlos im down to go down south if u end up getting time off for the race let me know.

Lol, I already told everyone we're going to your spot but Im down for whatever makes for the best trip. Already got a place in Ensenada, getting the day off shouldnt be a problem. Should be leaving Thurs night

MGA Motorsports

Lol, I already told everyone we're going to your spot but Im down for whatever makes for the best trip. Already got a place in Ensenada, getting the day off shouldnt be a problem. Should be leaving Thurs night

Ok sounds good we are also leaving Thursday maybe we can caravan down. I have extra rooms at the house u guys are more than welcome to stay with us. We can figure something out maybe watch it at the same spot and then head down south or east.

bajafox

Accepted
Ok sounds good we are also leaving Thursday maybe we can caravan down. I have extra rooms at the house u guys are more than welcome to stay with us. We can figure something out maybe watch it at the same spot and then head down south or east.

That might be a good option, Ill let them know. Ill see whos going for sure and let you know

johndjmix

Any idea if and where the slit is on this course?
Baja without silt?! That would be like a bar without beer!

--John

Trophylite #6013
Dunarri LLC
wildscooterparts.com
coolermods.com

JDDurfey

Is the course going through Mike's this year, I can't tell by looking at the map posted here.

If it isn't I wonder why Mr. Norman didn't do that. I know I sure enjoyed stopping there while pre-running.

swiftracing5

Is the course going through Mike's this year, I can't tell by looking at the map posted here.

If it isn't I wonder why Mr. Norman didn't do that. I know I sure enjoyed stopping there while pre-running.
Yea it is going by mikes, not technically through it it looks like.

drtrider145

for those that have been through in the past what is the course like from Erendria to colonet, or rosairio ?, Plan on pre running from santo tomas down on big adventure bikes but would like to steer away from silt and really rough terrain, from race mile 95 to around race mile 240 ish or somewhere in there.

Hayward Racing

for those that have been through in the past what is the course like from Erendria to colonet, or rosairio ?, Plan on pre running from santo tomas down on big adventure bikes but would like to steer away from silt and really rough terrain, from race mile 95 to around race mile 240 ish or somewhere in there.
Hey Joe, what days you prerrunning? I'm bringing the xx down for a couple hundred miles probably stay/start in Erindira too

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk