2016 SCORE Baja 500 course

DRZ_Motorsports_119

Just saw a glimpse of what is suppose to be the 2016 SCORE Baja 500 course:

Ens - west ojos - La lagrima-3 hermanos - el mezcal - HWY3 - Maybe new mountain pass to the desert - Cuhabuzo Jct - Salada - Borrego - 2014 B500 El diablo loop - San Matias - Mikes - Simpons - Colonet - Erendira -Santo tomas - west ojos - Ens.

Maybe is a proposed course or the final projected course, 500 miles.

notime

NTR Films media guy
a few friends from San Felipe are saying the course will be in town and go south all the way to matomi

#rumors

calstyl2

Where it starts and ends is confirmed, hopefully some folks make it to the dirt before they crash this year..........

Frontier 4 Baja

Just saw a glimpse of what is suppose to be the 2016 SCORE Baja 500 course:

Ens - west ojos - La lagrima-3 hermanos - el mezcal - HWY3 - Maybe new mountain pass to the desert - Cuhabuzo Jct - Salada - Borrego - 2014 B500 El diablo loop - San Matias - Mikes - Simpons - Colonet - Erendira -Santo tomas - west ojos - Ens.

Maybe is a proposed course or the final projected course, 500 miles.
You guys crack me up. Rumors, Rumors, Rumors...........
Who cares where it goes, As long as there is a race I'll be there having a blast & also racing a Class 12 car.
I'm sure Roger & Co. will come out with a Fun, tough course.
Like they say.....There's No place like Baja.

The race is not until June....about 72 days away.
The course map will not be out until about mid May (It's March 23rd)
I'll just wait until the Map comes out.

pdailey

Racer
You guys crack me up. Rumors, Rumors, Rumors...........
Who cares where it goes, As long as there is a race I'll be there having a blast & also racing a Class 12 car.
I'm sure Roger & Co. will come out with a Fun, tough course.
Like they say.....There's No place like Baja.

The race is not until June....about 72 days away.
The course map will not be out until about mid May (It's March 23rd)
I'll just wait until the Map comes out.

Well, that's no fun at all. Lol

AZ7000'

1wayne

I heard from a friend of a stripper in Paris that knows Roger that stated that it was going to start in Plaster City head northeast toward the Salton Sea then turn south toward Gordons Well cross Interstate 8 at Buttercup, jump the fence then turn Southeast toward the SEA of Cortez around the north end of the Sea of Cortez then turn south and finish in Rocky Point. Just Sayin! You can take that to bank my friends!

RYAN COHEE

I heard from a friend of a stripper in Paris that knows Roger that stated that it was going to start in Plaster City head northeast toward the Salton Sea then turn south toward Gordons Well cross Interstate 8 at Buttercup, jump the fence then turn Southeast toward the SEA of Cortez around the north end of the Sea of Cortez then turn south and finish in Rocky Point. Just Sayin! You can take that to bank my friends!
Will you need a passport

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today