2016 SCORE Baja 500

Advertising supports this site

harleys dad

RDC Crypto
just because these first 3 are going to finish early is anyone of the late starters going to slide into first?

J Prich

RDC Crypto
TY Klaus but to your second part, the people on scene were asking for a helicopter. That tells me that we can assume who "was on scene" wanted a helicopter?

I don't think it's safe to assume anything about anything.

REEVESRacing

RDC Crypto
Website
WWW.REEVES-Racing.COM
i officially want this race over. Yucky day

Heartbreaking, I've had a lump in my throat all day and now a tear in my eye. I love all Motorsports but God sometimes I hate the outcomes. Prayers to all effected and for all those still out there. God Speed.

Seeing and hearing about all of this terrible news during this years Baja 500 literally puts my stomach in knots.. After my accident at last years Mint400 I do remember being told about the internet rumors that were started and it is definitely NOT OK for someone's family to read something that may or may not be true over the internet. Please respect the families that may be tracking loved ones racing today. Not pointing fingers at anyone here just my opinion.. All we can do is pray for riders/ drivers that may be injured and pray for the rest to make it to the finish line safely tonight...

Heartbreaking...

Been sending Prayers all Day.

GodSpeed, GodBless.

bajafoolin'

RDC Crypto
TY Klaus but to your second part, the people on scene were asking for a helicopter. That tells me that we can assume who "was on scene" wanted a helicopter?

further discussion at this point is pointless. I would assume only a small handful of people have all the details and guaranteed they have better things to do right now than clarify for the peanut gallery online. In time, pertinent and appropriate details will surface. Under these circumstances, the desert racing community routinely pleads to keep speculation off the internet.

my post will be buried pretty quick but hopefully we can display respect as requested. Reading between the lines, doesn't seem like most want to talk about it anyways.

bajafox

Barely Accepted
RDC Crypto
274 through RM247

Im glad the sun is finally going down, hopefully the back of the pack will have cooler temps at night. The heat was brutal but not nearly as bad as IV last September

dce7aab61e49ecdefe6c99ab2e446b4f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

bajafoolin'

RDC Crypto
Tracking shows Mac passed Tavo. What if finish unfolded just like last year? the table is set...

Mike Hobbs

RDC Crypto
I'm thinking its going to take a while to figure how everyone finished. Huge mess today with more bad news than good news.