• Forum membership has its advantages....

2016 SF250 Map?

Goatpoker

Anyone see one yet? Trying to plan a fun run before the race. Don't want to go backwards on the course, RN was mad at us 2 years ago for this :)

redline

Does anybody have positive confirmation that it is going to be in san felipe? There were a bunch of rumors going around and even a few things from score last year that it might not be.

Baja Jim

I talked with Roger a while ago and he indicated that not only will it be in San Felipe but actually full race speed starting on the Malican. Will look sweet for TV! I think that we will finish on the Malican as well.

GDRBORETIRED

Live in San Felipe, Malecon start! Heads south. Know the general course but not mapped yet. Finish not set yet. Should be a good one!

You Mad Bro

I think Roger should put a race in Mexicali instead of Rosarito.

Mexicali Desert Challenge, Just like the CODE Races, Which by the way is going to be in Sonora this year.

My Opinion.

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Mexicali isn't as tourist friendly as the ports of San Felipe and Ensenada.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

deano

McDeano
I wonder what the racer entry numbers will be -- High or Low ?

pdailey

Racer
Why does everybody like the mint it is the same course as the Henderson 250.
Mad Media has done a tremendous job on the TV and promotion side of the Mint. Most people hope to see themselves on TV. The course blows though. San Felipe is 100x more fun to actually race on but I do enjoy all the festivities in downtown Vegas. And then there's the obvious. A lot of people are scared of Mexico still.

9rocky

Mad Media has done a tremendous job on the TV and promotion side of the Mint. Most people hope to see themselves on TV. The course blows though. San Felipe is 100x more fun to actually race on but I do enjoy all the festivities in downtown Vegas. And then there's the obvious. A lot of people are scared of Mexico still.
In case no one heard, they just caught El Chapo again and Sean Penn is NOT going to San Felipe. It is safe to go to Mexico again.

RYAN COHEE

In case no one heard, they just caught El Chapo again and Sean Penn is NOT going to San Felipe. It is safe to go to Mexico again.
San Felipe is way more fun than the Mint 400 but when it was the real Mint when Snore brought it back it was epic!!! Indian land,rock Garden,fire works etc.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today