• Forum membership has its advantages....

2016 Silkway Rally - Rest Day

GEO_DXB

massive party at the biv from what i could see posted on FB by some participants. some headaches tomorrow

Klaus

Administrator
Beating Peugeot and Mini is one amazing accomplishment. Something to be proud of coming from a smaller team. Too bad for the Silkway efforts the team owner makes this call but he must look at it from a bigger picture.

Lets see what comes out of this for Damien in regards to Rally Raid.

Klaus

Administrator
This video uploaded yesterday shows the #146 a few times.

spalind

That has to hurt...but how much would a Jefferies buggy like this go for Stateside? I noted in the video of the stage last night that they did mention "SCORE"...

JDDurfey

The best sounding vehicle there is the Jefferies buggy. I know that may sound stupid on my part, and the sound doesn't make it faster, but to me the Pug's exhaust and whinning is just annoying. The Toyota sounds pretty good too.

GEO_DXB

superfunny how Damen was filming the crowd at Red Square podium while organizers wanted him to just go off and let another car go in... and yes the buggy is screaming!

MCM MOTORSPORTS

Have they extended the wheel base or are the rear shocks more upright (top mounts further rearwards) to allow the spare tire on each side? Looks to be longer behind the rear wheels than the Baja edition.