• Forum membership has its advantages....

2016 Supercross

JDDurfey

So just thought I would get this going....

I saw that RV is doing Supercross testing. Is he coming back this year? It would be interesting to see Stewart and RV battling again

AZ7000'

Tomac on green, Barcia with long term contract on JGR...

I can't wait till the 9th!!

I have the anti-petco issue, moved the Phx out to the West Side and way out of downtown. Downtown used to rock, take the light rail and tons of bars....no driving required. Now 25 min away to the University of Phoenix stadium. Taxis way too expensive and supercross requires beverages (for me anyway....).

JDDurfey

I lived in Phoenix for 10 years. I loved the race being in Chase Field too, or whatever it is called now. (Moved away in 08) I even rode in there for the defunct World Off Road Series, or what ever it was called back in 2000.

Party at Jackson's on 3rd, watch the race, and party some more.

facteryfmf

Good to see JS7 back on the bike after crashing, again, after crashing in Paris

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

JDDurfey

Bummer, I was hoping to see RV back.

So will JS keep it on two wheels? Does he still have the speed he did when he battled with RC? It will definitely be an interesting season.

CYS Motorsports

It should be an interesting season. I think Tomac will be the guy to beat. Marvin on the 450 could be interesting, he is my pick for A1, since off the wall stuff seems to happen there every season.

PBR

From some of the latest picks of JS7 he looks to have put on a little belly (I know it's the pot calling the kettle black, but I'm not a pro athlete).
Tomac will be fun to watch this season.
RD5 will be on the box at every race and will be in the hunt at the end for sure.
Will KRoc come on strong and fizzle like he's done in the past?
Maybe Seely for the win at A1?

John Bitting

Administrator
Cant wait for this weekend. So many guys that can win now. It will be interesting to see how Tomac can do on the Kawi, Musquin on the big bikes should be battling up front within few weekends. Bam Bam has stayed healthy and is looking fast. Hahn has been healthy for awhile and could be on the box with his consistent speed. Dont know about Kroc, he quit Baker last year and his Supercross riding went to ****. We could have a different winner each week unlike the RV days.

Chris Tobin

Anyone have a TV schedule for this year?

MXShea

MX know-it-all
Factory Yamaha is making it's return with Chad Reed on board.
CR must hold some sort of record for either burning the most bridges or circling the drain longer than anyone else ever has in this sport.

Edit: Tony Alessi might have him beat.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Jimmy8

Don't forget to get your entry in before A1 starts...

2nd annual Down & Dirty Radio Show Fantasy Supercross league Presented By KMC Wheels is now open for registration. It's free to play and the winner gets a brand new set of KMC Wheels. Register now at www.FantasyActionSportsLeague.com and just click on the Down & Dirty Radio Show free game on the front page and be sure and tune in every week to the show as Ami Houde and I bring you our picks!

AZ7000'

Rocky Mountain has a good fantasy sx too, already registered.
Someone want to start a RDC group on RM?

I guess there is a rdc group but it is password protected, I'll start an open one...
"Race-dezert, no password"

Last edited:

9five9

Rocky Mountain has a good fantasy sx too, already registered.
Someone want to start a RDC group on RM?

I guess there is a rdc group but it is password protected, I'll start an open one...
"Race-dezert, no password"
I'm in. Let's get some more in on it. click this link: Rocky Mountain ATV/MC Fantasy Supercross and then type what AZ7000 wrote, in the search: "Race-dezert, no password". There's a few of us in there and it would be cool to have some more.

CYS Motorsports

Welcome to 1976 where a Husky is leading the points championship.....

Peick..... WHAT THE F**K! I'm a fan of his but that was some serious bulls##T. WTF was he thinking? I'll be amazed if he's still allowed to ride next week and still had A ride next year with JGR.

I get the pressure. The heat of racing. etc. But that was uncalled for.