• Forum membership has its advantages....

2017 AZOP Racing Opening Round Jan 14-15, 2017

Kyle Krause

The 2017 opening round of AZOP Racing is only 2 weeks away! The Best Offroad race in Arizona. This will be 4 laps on 30 mile loop. Go to azopracing.com to get your membership and save your race number. info is also on the website.

Dirt-Lover

Who is Going??? Cheap Entry fee's...... This is an affordable Race.... Need big turn out to keep AZ racing alive...

fatsaz

yes. But they r 250 miles or more no grandprix finish. Tacos an d beer. I don't see a problem does anyone else?

fatsaz

i think there will never b a long offroad race in az besides parker again sad to say. but 250 mile race in mexico is not to bad in my opinion.

TJ_Gambino

A long desert race in Az would be really great. BITD Parker 425 is the as race to run. However, land management groups make it difficult for promoters like AZOP and SADR to secure reasonably priced permits. If you are ok with short loops, tight courses and a Grand Prix style finish run with AZOP. If you are cool with traveling to Mexico for 125+ mile loop and 250 to 300 miles races, run with SADR. The choice is yours.

WideOpenMotorsports

AZOP puts on the best races the can. They have a limited budget and pull with BLM. They will have two truck/buggy races this year. AZOP races and SADR races are the same price to enter. The only differences are long desert races vs short and Mexico vs Arizona.

I can understand that people don't like going to Mexico? However, if you are a desert racer, long races appeal more too me than short races. You basically pay per mile.

nickybobby333

Racing handlebars this weekend. Are we able to tech and register on Friday or do we have to do it Saturday morning? And if we are able to tech/register on Friday, do we have to pay gate fees for everybody as well on Friday?

TJ_Gambino

Race is tomorrow. Is there a course map to view?