• Forum membership has its advantages....

2017 Baja 1000 Help Wanted!!

derekm41

I'm looking for any team that may need help down at the 1000 this year! I'm fairly new to off road racing but wanting to get involved. Last year(2016)was my first year to the 1000. Ill be driving down a RAM 2500 diesel and would be willing to chase/help any way I could. Really just looking for a way to get involved with racing. I also speak Spanish fluently. I consider myself to be hard worker and although I may not have years of experience, I do learn and adapt quickly. Hit me up!

El Mamito USMC

let me know if you want to tag along in a ATV team? if you do inbox me your cell so I can txt you

Jessaca

Let me know if you don't find anyone. We are finishing our class 10 for the 1000.
Fluent Spanish is always a plus. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

TJERGENSEN

I'm looking for any team that may need help down at the 1000 this year! I'm fairly new to off road racing but wanting to get involved. Last year(2016)was my first year to the 1000. Ill be driving down a RAM 2500 diesel and would be willing to chase/help any way I could. Really just looking for a way to get involved with racing. I also speak Spanish fluently. I consider myself to be hard worker and although I may not have years of experience, I do learn and adapt quickly. Hit me up!

MarkMcA

Give me a shout if you haven't found anyone. We will be taking Victoria down for the 1000 this year. 435-674-4066 - Mark

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert