2017 Baja 500 Photo Thread -

Anger Issues

RDC Crypto
Putting this out there in hopes some of the many professional (appearing) photographers out there are just dying for a place to post up their photos and market (sell) their shots of us racers. I did the same after the 250 and am amazed at how few people even bother to post up or offer their goods. Let's see those silt beds, water crossings, "send-it" jumps, etc. I bought numerous pictures from Dan Curiel after the 250 and it was a "win-win".

Kilian

_
RDC Crypto
Because Baja ..

mad-media-camalu-baja-02.jpg

mad-media-camalu-baja-03.jpg

madmedia.jpg

Last edited:

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
RDC Crypto
Any shots of the #23?

(Aka Andy's Cousin, aka Luke's Brother, aka Mark's oldest son, aka Scott's favorite nephew)

Honda48X

RDC Crypto
Any shots of the #23?

(Aka Andy's Cousin, aka Luke's Brother, aka Mark's oldest son, aka Scott's favorite nephew)
I was going to get one of you but I moved my camera to fast thinking you were moving quickly and took a picture of the sand. You need to speed up through the woops. Just kidding. I was on the 5 when your brother went through Check point 3 and drove north to your pit and watched him and when I came back to check point three you must have already went through. Sorry about that Dan. Next time. I will say that Foreigner got a great picture!!!