2017 Baja 500

Baja Bryan

Reaction
Doubt it will go near san felipe after the heat last year. Would be nice to do the coast like the 1,000 was last year.

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
Reaction
Doubt it will go near san felipe after the heat last year. Would be nice to do the coast like the 1,000 was last year.
I wouldn't be so sure. I've heard about four different versions of a proposed route and all of them go towards San Felipe, and even as far south as Matomi.

El Mamito USMC

Reaction
cant wait

redline

Reaction
If we go to San Felipe for the 500 that probably means we are going that way for the 1000 too. It doesnt bother me going through Felipe for the 1000 but the hour and half speed zone after it is going to SUCK!

Honda48X

Reaction
Top contenders for the championship depending on how they finish at the 500 are??? Numbers 11, 16, 15, 97, 23, 1, 4, 19 and 76.

Chainguide

Reaction
If we go to San Felipe for the 500 that probably means we are going that way for the 1000 too. It doesnt bother me going through Felipe for the 1000 but the hour and half speed zone after it is going to SUCK!
Wouldn't it be nice if the Mexican government allowed or provided a dirt course, parallel to the highway in that section?

El Mamito USMC

Reaction
the 1k goes to La Paz so maybe passing by SF for a change wouldn't be so bad but they need to find a way to eliminate hwys as much as possible.

El Mamito USMC

Reaction
i hope this 500 is worth the 2K entry fee...

this is getting out of hand with the prices... :(

Gabriel Garcia

Reaction
Well, looks like this years course go over the Mikes, one person told me that this week, going to the coast first, Erendira and them to Colonet.

Gabriel Garcia

Reaction
The race will feature a course, when finalized over the next couple of weeks by SCORE CEO/President Roger Norman along with Race Director Jose A. Grijalva of approximately 492 miles. Also I hear the race course can go to San Felipe for a loop, but this is just a rumor.

Attachments

nickybobby333

Reaction
i hope this 500 is worth the 2K entry fee...

this is getting out of hand with the prices... :(
We decided that this 500 will be the last of our Mexico races for a couple years, so no 1000 for us. The entry fee for that race is going to be close to $3k, if not more, for a sportsman entry lol

twin w racing

Reaction
Kicking the little man out sounds like. Shocking. Like hunting is south Texas. It's not for the common blue collar man

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today