2017 Baja 500

nickybobby333

Reaction
Summit is a freeway compared to this. At least the summit running west to east. If you were going east to west it would be more comparable but its still very different. I hope there are some fans up there with recovery vehicles, I fear some nasty bottlenecks.

I stand corrected, the last hill climb before dropping into Mikes was miserable on a bike. About halfway up, I wanted to just launch it off the side of the hill and be a spectator for the rest of the day.

BajaboundMoto

Reaction
If you race # 1907 please educate your crew in the white Dodge Ram how to be more safe pitting and chasing.
If you drive that Dodge and think you did nothing wrong I can start a list.

deano

McDeano
Reaction
If you race # 1907 please educate your crew in the white Dodge Ram how to be more safe pitting and chasing.

Start the list anyways : It'll only educate more people and help the sport/industry as a whole ...

ladybraaap

Reaction
Looking for photos of the 107x Bike. Lots of photos and videos being taken at start and finish, but not seeing much from the San Felipe (~RM300-400) area.

biggjim

Reaction

Dont be a Puzzy...call them by name, pretty easy to track down names if you know a number.