2017 BITD Parker 425 Presented by Impact..... Pit 4 Mineral Wash

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
Reaction
In 2.5 weeks-ish, the Parker 425 will be upon us once again. And once again, I will be the Pitler/Hostess/Chefette up there. I just got off the phone with Lee of Banning Motorsports and he is once again graciously donating the best chicken and carne asada I've ever had - anyone who was up there with me last year I'm sure will agree. It's a great time up there - breathtaking scenery, you get to see the cars at speed, see old friends and make new ones. I'm actually looking for a corn hole game to bring up - if anyone has one that's sending someone up there, that would be awesome!!

So with that said, for the teams sending a crew up there, anyone who is going to join us for the day and our feast is more than welcome - everyone is invited. If they like, they can bring a little something/sides to go along with dinner, but it's not expected - their attendance at dinner is ;) Racers, time your pit stop for some tacos to go!! Last year after dinner we even had an impromptu cooking class with a Checkers member about how to make peanut brittle and he had some with him - I ate the whole bag LOL. And then there's those ginormous cookies.... oh and brownies mmm mmm mmmm.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Tech - The Legacy Lives On...

RoostDog

Reaction
Sweet. Thanks so much for coordinating and setting up the grub. Makes my packing effort much simpler. I'll bring a delicious side.

I do agree it is one of my favorite pits. Beautiful scenery. Full speed race course. And everyone gets their own port-a-john.

See you there.

johnnyweb

Reaction
Thanks for the heads up. Not sure our pit assignment yet but if it is Mineral wash we will bring some side dish to match with it.