2017 GNCC Season

CFreeLV

Reaction
Anyone on here follow the GNCC series? In past years it has been the Kailub Russell show but some peeps have stepped up their program and now it's a three man show. In my opinion all 3 can win any given weekend. My opinion is Stew Baylor is probably the fastest but can't get a start to save his life, Thad Duvall has good sprint speed but needs to work on closing the deal and Kailub...well he's the smartest rider out there and I'm not sure if he's fooling me along with everyone else and is just pacing himself until the 30 minute mark and then ramps it up or Thad and Stew have legitimately made progress. What do y'all think?

Dlock5

Reaction
I think their catching him, but he'll hold them off until next year, baring injury.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

JDDurfey

Reaction
I haven't followed GNCC closely in several years. I like the format of the races and I like how tight the competition is a lot of times.

Is there anywhere on TV to see the races?

Dlock5

Reaction
I haven't followed GNCC closely in several years. I like the format of the races and I like how tight the competition is a lot of times.

You can see live races on racertv.com, and they'll show edited highlights but the live coverage, isn't great. Check the schedule on the gncc site, nbc usually has a couple races a year, but that's it, pretty sad.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

guycomer

Reaction
I follow it somewhat. I would agree that Stew is a beast. He has stepped up big time on his fitness and is on the gas- but it's definitely a good battle among the top guys. I may be a little biased in my rooting for Baylor as I'm involved with SRT (his primary sponsor).

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

trentk

Reaction
NBC sports has a show called Racer TV that covers the GNCC races I like it.
Make sure you add a buffer to the recording it often gets messed up by hockey or horse racing or other bullshit.

CFreeLV

Reaction
Here is a link to a tv schedule I found on Google NBCSN Television Schedule Announced for 2017 AMSOIL GNCC Season - GNCC Racing

Like dlock said you can go to racertv.com and watch the entire 3 hour race. I have yet to actually watch one live but usually later that same night it's in the archives under live races. They usually have 4 or 5 cameras spread out so you get to see the leaders usually every 3 miles along with some decent announcers and a leaderboard that updates after every lap.

This weekend should be interesting...