2017 Mint 400 Entry List & Sports Book Betting

J Prich

Reaction
Am I crazy or are there over 100 UTVs?
I know, hardly seems fair right? All those cars/trucks on the wait list and the UTV guys get their own "world championship" race just for them a month later....

Pot stirred, LOL.

J Prich

Reaction
@Kilian will there be sign ups or "registration" for the parade?

Kilian

_
Reaction
Just got off the phone with Golden Nugget. They will have something by the weekend.

Out of the gate, Lofton will be 7/2

Zeppe807

Reaction
I'm putting my money on Chris German in 78 - he won last year! --- as a Class 8. I like the underdogs.

MADMILLER

Reaction
Will there be a utv cap in the future? I know most people come for the cars and trucks. I like utvs. We race one but imo they're boring

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

AZracefan

Reaction
Will there be a utv cap in the future? I know most people come for the cars and trucks. I like utvs. We race one but imo they're boring.

I believe if they want to allow more cars/trucks to race, something does need to be done with the utv's. Maybe there own race like with Parker. This year the Parker 250 had close to if not over 200 entries, add that on top of the 200 plus for the Parker 425, there would be an issue with over 400 entries. If 100 utv's raced the Parker 425, that would tip the entries easily over 300. Luckily there two separate races, which easily makes it possible to have it strictly a car/truck race.

Keep in mind the mint is named, "Polaris Rzr Mint 400", so I'm sure as long as there a title sponsor the utv's will stay. I don't mind the utv race, but I'm interested in seen the 2nd race unlimited vehicle race. And judging how much racers/fans are on social media right now talking about the mint, looks like trophy truck (trick) guys are getting the spot light.

Last edited:

Kilian

_
Reaction
Will there be a utv cap in the future? I know most people come for the cars and trucks. I like utvs. We race one but imo they're boring

I believe if they want to allow more cars/trucks to race, something does need to be done with the utv's. Maybe there own race like with Parker. This year the Parker 250 had close to if not over 200 entries, add that on top of the 200 plus for the Parker 425, there would be an issue with over 400 entries. If 100 utv's raced the Parker 425, that would tip the entries easily over 300. Luckily there two separate races, which easily makes it possible to have it strictly a car/truck race.

Keep in mind the mint is named, "Polaris Rzr Mint 400", so I'm sure as long as there a title sponsor the utv's will stay. I don't mind the utv race, but I'm interested in seen the 2nd race unlimited vehicle race. And judging how much racers/fans are on social media right now talking about the mint, looks like trophy truck (trick) guys are getting the spot light.
2018 is going to be awesome.