• Forum membership has its advantages....

2017 Mint 400 T-Shirts

Speedster

I like!
These would work great on some retro-color shirt bases as well-- like yellow, orange, and/or brown shirts as an option in addition to the traditional & classic black.
Kinda think the font on "OFF-ROAD RACE" might be leaning a little too elementary though, just my opinion.

Bdub 1020

I like it. But cant we wait until Parker is over before we start revin the Mint money making machine. J/K Kinda

bajadreamer

Let's get this man a shirt!!

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today
Let me know where to order.. I'll need a 3x for me and a large for my wife... you guys are the best! Thank you for at least entertaining the idea :).

P.S. I have an old mint 400 jacket from the 70's or early 80's it in "mint" condition (no pun intended) it's way cool like new but it's pretty small (it's a large).. anyway it needs to be where it belongs .. if you're interested I can ship it to the Martelli Brothers if they would appreciate it or like to have it
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1481920118.003712.jpg

I'm nobody from nowhere

Let me know where to order.. I'll need a 3x for me and a large for my wife... you guys are the best! Thank you for at least entertaining the idea :).

P.S. I have an old mint 400 jacket from the 70's or early 80's it in "mint" condition (no pun intended) it's way cool like new but it's pretty small (it's a large).. anyway it needs to be where it belongs .. if you're interested I can ship it to the Martelli Brothers if they would appreciate it or like to have itView attachment 176347

I'm nobody from nowhere

Yes. We are building a collection to display. That one would be an awesome addition.