• Forum membership has its advantages....

2017 MINT 400 VINTAGE CLASS

Retro Francis

Hey Guys and Gals, It's that time of year again. Looking for a head count of who is planning to race the Mint this year. Also remember that we have a longer gap between the Mint and Norra this year. Plenty of time to get your cars prepped after the Mint. I will be entering two of the Retro Racing cars this year, with Peter Alesi Jr. and Mark Fox driving the FUNCO SS2 and Peter Alesi 3rd will be teaming with Tommy (Tomahawk) Croft driving the Chenowth 5-link. If you have any questions about the Vintage class rules or which Vintage class your call will fit in, fill free to contact me. There are 2 Vintages classes, 1982 and down era correct cars and 1992 and down (OPEN VINTAGE) No Trick type trucks (TT). I can be reached at 951-233-3825 or @ [email protected] Thanks.

Peter Alesi Jr.

Last years race was a great course, I hear it might be the same course but going in the other direction. Hope to see the cars from last year and even more cars this year.

TRichards

We will be there. Get your entry deposit in early. Last year it filled up and people missed out.
Mint 400 little Mac 1.JPG

Peter Alesi Jr.

As far as pitting, get ahold of Norm Francis @ 951-233-3825. He might know who and how many of us might need help.

TROPHYSEDAN

Hi Retro.
Is there a list to get on for the Mint. Entry.
Thank you

TROPHYSEDAN

Hello
Is there a list of cars. Trucks that are racing the Mint 400.
How many other jeeps.

retroblazer

Raffo Racing/ Fortify Off Road 1978 K5 Blazer # 4549 Pre-82 Vintage

Bilstein, Blackwidowexhaust.com, Ruffstuffspecialties.com ,

Retro Francis

The Mint 400 entries are posted on the BITD website. Please get them printed and filled out right away. Don't forget to enclose your deposit. REMEMBER THERE IS A LIMIT TO THE ENTRIES... Retro Racing just mailed in two entries...

TROPHYSEDAN

I got my #4536 im in . how many trucks or jeeps are racing.

PALAPABOY

Bajalite Win Streak Killer
We are in 4523
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1485972950.557284.jpg

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today