• Forum membership has its advantages....

2017 Parker 425 Incar #6106

Christian Sourapas

Ride along in the Corona Extra Mason Motorsports #6106 Truck for the first few miles of this year's Parker 425. Huge thanks to Mason Motorsports for hitting another home run with this new truck! Though self-inflicted errors took us out of contention of winning on the last lap, we still had a blast out there. Thanks to my parents and everybody that supports my brother and I for making this dream of ours a reality; we are so privileged and grateful. Enjoy!

-Christian

Steve_Sourapas

Shame we aren't racing this bad boy at the Mint but fielding two TT is all we can handle and do it right. Also Christian has a track and field commitment at USC so he can't be there.Thanks to the team at Mason Motorsports for building us another outstanding truck which will be in the winners circle very soon.

Mark Newhan

Shame we aren't racing this bad boy at the Mint but fielding two TT is all we can handle and do it right. Also Christian has a track and field commitment at USC so he can't be there.Thanks to the team at Mason Motorsports for building us another outstanding truck which will be in the winners circle very soon.
So you'll be driving the 6 truck?

MGA Motorsports

We have all crashed at some point. My first race at the 1980 Mint 400 I destroyed my car. Learn from it and move forward.
U got some talented kids steve. And some good looking trucks always see them when u come fuel ur chase trucks at the p fleet station thats probably the only reason i like working for diamond lol. Hopfully i get to meet u one day when u pass by.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk