2017 Raptor and 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Come on already it's almost August. Sheeze Ford and Toyota what's the msrp and how many inches of travel?
Are you guys taking a page out of Hondas playbook and putting things off as long as possible, like the 2009 NSX that still isn't out?

Bueller???

Brandt_Anderson

"Rag Doll"
Reaction
Come on already it's almost August. Sheeze Ford and Toyota what's the msrp and how many inches of travel?
Are you guys taking a page out of Hondas playbook and putting things off as long as possible, like the 2009 NSX that still isn't out?

Bueller???
Seriously! The fact that "This Fall" could technically be as late as December 20 is driving me nuts.

I haven't been following the Toyota, but my guess (hope) on the release date of the Raptor is October or November...based on the schedule of the video series:
  • May: Video 1: F-150 Raptor’s jaw-dropping off-road agility and capability
  • Jun: Video 2: All-new BF Goodrich KO2 Tires
  • Jul: Video 3: Six preset driving modes that optimize F-150 Raptor’s performance for virtually every terrain
  • Aug: Video 4: Long-travel suspension that is the crown jewel of F-150 Raptor
  • Sep: Video 5: How great design enhances F-150 Raptor’s capability
  • Oct: Video 6: Ultimate off-road capability
Hopefully we get the travel specs with Video 4.

Whenever it all happens, they sure do know how to tease the $&!t out of us.

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
I got to check out some pics of the raptor on Jalopnik that showed a very beefy spindle and the lower a arms look beefier too so that's a plus but come on with the msrp already.

The new f-150 has 470 pounds of torque so that's pretty dang awesome. The big 6.2 sounded awesome but I always felt it needed a flatter torque curve and more torque so I'm pretty excited about the turbo plus she's supposed to weigh 500 pounds less.

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Supposedly the new model year for cars starts in August because that's when they turn over the assembly lines to make the new models. Seems they should be punching them out pretty soon.