• Forum membership has its advantages....

2018 51st SCORE Baja 1000 Race Week Thread - Map, live video, tracking, updates, discussion, etc.

Anger Issues

Is 12L tavo out? or is their tracker data MIA like everyone else this year?
Waiting for Mike to get in... go 12L! (trackers suk) *NOT actually there... sorry, that came out wrong. I am ASSuming they are running and the tracker has failed.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Waiting for Mike to get in... go 12L! (trackers suk) *NOT actually there... sorry, that came out wrong. I am ASSuming they are running and the tracker has failed.
Sounds like they should have been a Fishgistics customer and you would know where they are :)

nimrod

KOOK!
My guess for corrected leader is Rob Mac.
Pab started 13th so he’s got time on a couple of the guys in front of him.

RacingtraxGeek

Sounds like they should have been a Fishgistics customer and you would know where they are :)
Don't forget RacingTrax. Two way texting in the middle of the desert, independent mapping, and auto updates to your chase vehicles. Leaderboard for anyone tracking with us for unofficial time splits.

And we read race dezert.

JayQC

7x physical lead stopped tracking 19 minutes ago, 55 miles from finish going 36mph. His tracker has been on and off for a while

djdrew8

Who is behind the wheel in the #23 right now? Dan Mac or LR? They have made up a huge amount of distance in last 30 minutes. Now running close to RG and Cam.

djdrew8

Wonder how accurate the tracking really is. I know some say it isn't but have been watch the TT's pretty consistently, and seems RG and Cam have swapped positions several times over last hour or 2. If so....they are having a hell of battle.