2018 51st SCORE Baja 1000 Race Week Thread - Map, live video, tracking, updates, discussion, etc.

BD126

How far apart did they start from Mac? Should be Luke Johnson in the truck now. Larry did good with the middle driving duty. Luke has some pressure just like Larry did. That pack behind him is legendary! Voss, and Tavo should be driving now too I assume. @nimrod who is driving Cam's truck now?
YES LUKE IS IN TRUCK
WAS DEAN DONT KNOW IF HE WAS GETTING OUT OR TAKING IT ALL THE WAY

Roice

Who is leading and what race mile are they at?

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

J Prich

With all the video drama, the "after" race is going to be as important as the race. Depending on how things shake out with the 6/83 deal and the Rob Mac deal with Arciero, the whole thing could be shuffled when it's all said and done. Would be NUTS to see the 16 take the win IF there were penalties applied to 6 and 21. This seems like one of those races where the race won't actually be over at the finish line.

AZGirl

YES LUKE IS IN TRUCK
WAS DEAN DONT KNOW IF HE WAS GETTING OUT OR TAKING IT ALL THE WAY
Pat Dean & Shane Robinson were out at RM 638. Cameron is back in to the finish. They JUST had a flat. Hope they can keep the lead over Andy!!

DJ Jeffrey

Just saw RG at RM 540 racing down the course.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

AZGirl

With all the video drama, the "after" race is going to be as important as the race. Depending on how things shake out with the 6/83 deal and the Rob Mac deal with Arciero, the whole thing could be shuffled when it's all said and done. Would be NUTS to see the 16 take the win IF there were penalties applied to 6 and 21. This seems like one of those races where the race won't actually be over at the finish line.
Seems there is footage of said penalties.

J Prich

Pat Dean & Shane Robinson were out at RM 638. Cameron is back in to the finish. They JUST had a flat. Hope they can keep the lead over Andy!!
TT 16 has a few minutes on corrected time on Andy two right? Started several spots behind.

DJ Jeffrey

What video drama are you referring too?

J Prich

What video drama are you referring too?

Its all over social media. I don't have the capacity to track it down and link it here at this point but there is some video stuff of Rob and Ryan Arcerio in some shennanigans and RJ and Luke McMillin in another incident. Both on the highway, both potentially (at least in my opinion) penalty creating.

J Prich

I need to go to bed, hope someone gives a full report of the post race interviews and the drama so I can read it in the morning!

J Prich

Ok maybe just a little longer...Johnson stopped in TT6 at 753....

J Prich

The 6 hasnt updated for 7 min now but assuming they are still stopped 21 is out in front with 50 to go. PAB and Andy/Tavo should get around the 6 too at this rate.

J Prich

#11 has passed the stopped #6...
Possibly. But the 6's tracker hasn't refreshed in 12 min. So hard to know at this point.

And regarding 4wd, Bryce is in 5th physical right now.

AZGirl

Its all over social media. I don't have the capacity to track it down and link it here at this point but there is some video stuff of Rob and Ryan Arcerio in some shennanigans and RJ and Luke McMillin in another incident. Both on the highway, both potentially (at least in my opinion) penalty creating.
Check out Fishgistics on Facebook and there is multiple footage. Should prove interesting.