2018 51st SCORE Baja 1000 Race Week Thread - Map, live video, tracking, updates, discussion, etc.

J Prich

If my math is right Voss has to get the 21 to the line 5+ min ahead of 16 to win. Rob started 8th, PAB started 13th.

J Prich

Check out Fishgistics on Facebook and there is multiple footage. Should prove interesting.
Yeah saw it all earlier, just saying I was too lazy to find it and repost it here for other people, lol.

DJ Jeffrey

Check out Fishgistics on Facebook and there is multiple footage. Should prove interesting.
Ok I'll check there thanks. I'm not on social media so I don't follow any pages.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

J Prich

And the 7 needs to put 7+ min on 23 to retain their physical position also.

J Prich

So if I had to guess, with under 50 to go Id guess the 21 and 16 are real close on corrected time. Then 31, then probably 23, then 7. Based on starting time math.

J Prich

PAB needs to not let Voss run from him to the finish. Unless they have reason to believe Rob's going to get a penalty, lol.

J Prich

Why Rob Mac...? Opinions????
He might be ok the more I think about it. When I first saw the vid I thought that's not going to play out well for him. But I "think" the speeding rule is only what...9 seconds per mile of speeding or something like that? So even if he sped to catch up to Arceiro the penalty would be minimal. So then the only issue to me becomes what the rules say about say conduct on the pavement. Which I admittedly dont know. But I feel like Rob would be a guy who knows...

J Prich

And for what its worth the Luke/RJ thing no longer matters since both will be DNFs.

green787

Why not start the race Friday night at a big party, and then have it finish at a decent hour on Saturday...????

offroadracer516

This race is Cams to lose right now. He's right there. And Mac blatantly deserves a speeding penalty at the least. Bring home the win Pab!

J Prich

PAB needs to finish within 5 minutes of Voss in the 21. And hard to nail down exactly but they look to be roughly 5 miles or so apart on the road...

offroadracer516

Im a big Rob Mach Fan. But he deserves a speeding penalty. And possibly another penalty for sitting in the opposite side of the road on the highway pretty much passing. Rob is sitting in the pits on the right. Speeds up past the max speed rule to even get to Ryan. Blatant cheating for the world to see. And he needs to pay for it at the finish.

Last edited: