2018 51st SCORE Baja 1000 Race Week Thread - Map, live video, tracking, updates, discussion, etc.

MCM MOTORSPORTS

Im a big Rob Mach Fan. But he deserves a speeding penalty. And possibly another penalty for sitting in the opposite side of the road on the highway pretty much passing. Rob is sitting in the pits on the right. Speeds up past the max speed rule to even get to Ryan. Then passed
Its time to see who actually pays Score's bills. Rockstar or the sponsors.

DJ Jeffrey

The silt is just terrible, whole bunch of cars including ours stuck at 395-420. Almost all of class 10 has been buried for a few hours.

Really rooting for Cameron to get this win! And our car to get here to mile 540 so I can go racing!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

J Prich

I am under the impression the way the speeding rule is calculated, the time penalty is fairly minimal. But even if it is, given how tight this is that could still matter. Would be nice for PAB to get the W without the need for penalty time added.

J Prich

Get the stop watches ready, lol.

J Prich

NVM, trackers last refresh said 0 mph.

J Prich

I think Voss/Rob are going to have PAB on time. Without penalties.

J Prich

Unless the trackers are screwing up at the end here...

J Prich

Across the line at 2:51 on my clock.

J Prich

Thats time by my count. Without penalties Rob/Voss win on time.

J Prich

Somewhere around 5-6 min back on corrected for PAB.

DJ Jeffrey

Is the tracking down for anyone else?

J Prich

There has to be a penalty applied because he definitely crossed the line well after the differential from start times.

J Prich

Also they must have told Rob prior because he seemed really subdued during his interview.

51rcr

The silt is just terrible, whole bunch of cars including ours stuck at 395-420. Almost all of class 10 has been buried for a few hours.

Really rooting for Cameron to get this win! And our car to get here to mile 540 so I can go racing!

every rig after the TT had problems it seems, the ruts and powder get deep fast with every vehicle. Hope ya get in. dont lift you will be stuck either way