• Forum membership has its advantages....

2018 51st SCORE Baja 1000 Race Week Thread - Map, live video, tracking, updates, discussion, etc.

Mike321

Did E 402 finish? I recall hearing the co-driver made a significant journey to reach a radio on Weatherman last night on foot. I would love to learn more about the electric Raceco.

Last edited:

J Prich

Did E 402 finish? I recall hearing the co-driver made a significant journey to reach a radio on Weatherman last night on foot. I would love to learn more about the electric Raceco.
Female driver right? Heard the radio correspondence between her and Weatherman last night. Pretty sure they did finish, I think SCORE posted a podium shot on their social media.

Mike321

Female driver right? Heard the radio correspondence between her and Weatherman last night. Pretty sure they did finish, I think SCORE posted a podium shot on their social media.
Yes, it sounded like a female voice.

Last edited:

cw_mi

Is there anywhere that i can look at specific race results and how they finished ? Other than searching for it on social media ?
I was following certain teams yesterday until the wife dragged me out of the house. 722x had 15 miles left, i wanted to see her hit the finish line, ....and got dragged to a bourbon tasting event. Missed it all.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

djdrew8

Is there anywhere that i can look at specific race results and how they finished ? Other than searching for it on social media ?
I was following certain teams yesterday until the wife dragged me out of the house. 722x had 15 miles left, i wanted to see her hit the finish line, ....and got dragged to a bourbon tasting event. Missed it all.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Overall Finish Order – 2018 Baja 1000 – SCORE Race Info

AZ7000'

Dan 4th TT? Say it isn’t so!

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

y2kbaja

3 class 11’s finished, an electric car and another female iron woman bike! Great race. Plus PAB on the top spot and a bike overalls.

Sent from my iPad using race-deZert

DG_BTI

Wayne Matlock beats all class 10 in his RZR and only one class 1 beat him! Great job Wayne!!

djdrew8

Wayne Matlock beats all class 10 in his RZR and only one class 1 beat him! Great job Wayne!!
He drove a heck of race from the start. Congrats to him. I have been a big fan of the UTV's since they have come on to the scene. Amazed at some of finishes and races they have had over the years. But....IMO, they are not really UTV's anymore, other than the engines. The builds on these are on par with any buggy out there, with far bigger tires and suspensions than ever anticipated. Most "look" like class 10's now. The budget is near or more than the same for a class 10. Far stretch from the factory "stock" UTV's that started years ago. As with most classes....things evolve. But still, do amazing considering the engines, and the criticism in the beginning when everyone said the "golf carts" could never finish or keep up. And the factory and aftermarket support is 2nd to none compared to other classes. I would also say they are here to stay and have made a statement when they make up nearly 1/5th of the field. 49 out of 285 total entries.

SpyRacing

Remember when a trophy truck team refueled while driving on the highway? There wasn’t a rule against that - until the next year.
If the penalty is for driving in the other lane there may not be a rule specifically prohibiting it. If it’s a speeding penalty there are rules for that and electronic data to help with the evaluation.
Coincidently Arciero drove that truck that won that year with the owner.
And Rob mac broke early I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app