• Forum membership has its advantages....

2018 51st SCORE Baja 1000 Race Week Thread - Map, live video, tracking, updates, discussion, etc.

BajaFand

There is also a 5min gap between the last TT and first C1 off the start.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

JDDurfey

I am all for making sure everyone is safe, but that necessitated the race start to be put on hold?

trevor2k

I am all for making sure everyone is safe, but that necessitated the race start to be put on hold?
She was on the ground right by the start line, and the emergency personnel were in the way of the vehicles preventing them from leaving safely.

MNorm

Does class 1 --185 really have that big a lead on the next class 1---153? how in the world did he gain that much ground in so short a time span.

also, 129-brandon bailey doesn't appear to be tracking

A Vance

7x, Samuels on bike, about rm430 (JM rode it to rm280).
66x about 20 miles behind.
Last I heard of 1x was at rm280 1x was 3rd (25min behind JM) and 4x 4th (40 min behind JM)
thanks Tim. I am tracking it but the variable is the 1x team. with no tracking it is hard to see where they are.

ML Racer

Does class 1 --185 really have that big a lead on the next class 1---153? how in the world did he gain that much ground in so short a time span.

also, 129-brandon bailey doesn't appear to be tracking
I asked the same question to a #153 chase and his text response was "someone else tracker on his car" ???

ML Racer

I asked the same question to a #153 chase and his text response was "someone else tracker on his car" ???
It would appear that tracking has screwed up Davis (185) and Lopez (1) Via Weatherman feed, the #185 you see is Lopez #1, but that's just my guess!!