2018 51st SCORE Baja 1000 Race Week Thread - Map, live video, tracking, updates, discussion, etc.

Roice

RDC Crypto
Website
www.tcbperformance.com
Did the score site just go down?

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

y2kbaja

RDC Crypto
At the top of each hour head over to Fishgistics and get a race update. Best thing going now. The Score live broadcast is good, better than it's been in the past. The tracking is what it is. It will never be 100% but that racing in Baja.

nimrod

KOOK!
RDC Crypto
Catching LOTS of bikes and quads now.
No more whining about who starts where. How’d you like to be in a 500k TT catching dudes on a bike doing a bucket list item and completely unprepared for what’s about to happen?

BigBlue&Goldie

RDC Crypto
As an armchair quarterback, this year I would've put a bigger starting gap between cars and bikes simply due to the shorter race and the fact volunteers and workers don't have to drive as far down south.

Edit: I recognize the bikes getting caught typically have no business racing the B1k.

Last edited:

AngryShawn

RDC Crypto
Website
www.barnstormerracing.com
No more whining about who starts where. How’d you like to be in a 500k TT catching dudes on a bike doing a bucket list item and completely unprepared for what’s about to happen?

Not this again...

A Vance

RDC Crypto
That is exactly the issue. These guys arent racing. They are trail riding the biggest race of the year. You have the slowest bikes out there in front of the fastest truck. I would be scared to death to be those guys and I race bikes.

BrettRI

RDC Crypto
I may have missed this from earlier in the thread. Did TT15 of Billy Wilson start the race? Assuming just a tracking issue. Shows him at the start still. I just haven't heard his name mentioned.

Combo

RDC Crypto
I'm sad the updates are not like they were....

slim01

RDC Crypto

I think you'll find that most of the bikes 'caught' have been stationary for several hours. My mate is #747 is just south of San Felipe and he hasn't moved for a while now, hopefully just a tracker fault or mechanical issue. (Lloyd has raced B500 & B1K several times, he's not a bucklister, poop happens to anyone...)

bajafox

Accepted
RDC Crypto
First class 1 through rm 200
received_362474634498933.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 20181116_140047.jpeg
    20181116_140047.jpeg
    62.2 KB · Views: 247